Nice restaurants?

jerrodh

I'm in the market for a very nice restaurant for a Christmas gift for my parents. Wondering if you guys have any ideas for a unique and good meal in the Columbus and or surrounding area. Just wanting to pick up a nice gift certificate for my parents to go spend a night out at someplace new rather than just getting them another material thing in life they would get themselves if they really wanted it lol.

martini's is the cameron mitchell place at polaris, right? if so, i took a girl there years ago and it SUCKED!. both our meals were shit, i felt it was a bit overpriced for the quality of the food. just my opinion

idk about polaris but i think your wrong. its on high across from the convention center

Handke's and The Refectory are the only two five star restaurants in columbus if memory serves.

Morton's downtown is also excellent

The Top as previously mentioned

Bexley's Monk is very good also...

i could go on...

agreed, Handke's would be an excellent place for the parents.

if you can still get gift certificates to cameron mitchell restaurants, that would get my vote. mitchell's downtown is awesome, but if your parents choose, they can go to fish market, capp city diner, etc.

hyde park on the capp is awesome as well. i'm always a fan of morton's as well