New From Dayton

98transam

Not really. People that buy Audi's put more thought into being gay. It's like premeditated gayness. F-body gayness is more of an impulse thing.

Ok we can settle this..bring it out tonight and we'll go from any light of your choosing. Hell I'll give you a car. :asshole:

Ok we can settle this..bring it out tonight and we'll go from any light of your choosing. Hell I'll give you a car. :asshole:

Having a seperate winter car FTW.. My Mickey Thompsons stay on year round.

Actually there was a thread about this exact thing on LS1tech a while back. Cant remember what the other car was (doubt it could have been as gay as the car with olympic rings on the front :p ), but The ta threw some sand in the trunk, put on snow tires and whooped the others guys behind.

Having a seperate winter car FTW.. My Mickey Thompsons stay on year round.

Actually there was a thread about this exact thing on LS1tech a while back. Cant remember what the other car was (doubt it could have been as gay as the car with olympic rings on the front :p ), but The ta threw some sand in the trunk, put on snow tires and whooped the others guys behind.

I'll give you time to put on tires and sand....

Boost > spray.

Less likely to break, doesn't run out :grin2:

My car was Turbo'd before...I had nothing but problems. So I built a motor to be strong N/A and track abused with N2O....Couldn't be happier with a car that runs low 11's on motor and 10's on a tiny shot of spray...Wait till I hit the big one...

When the turbo was on the car the poor thing was abused every time I drove it.

Cubes and spray all the way.