What's the best 1-piece suit around $500

mrmako777

i would try some suits on if you haven't. I have a hard time believing you are going to be able to fit into a 42/52. Everyone I know that has similar measurements to that wears a 44/54.

according to their sizing chart thats what fits me? playerpro is about the same build as me and he told me he wore a 52 euro. there isnt anywhere around here that i can try suits on so i wold have to make a trip to iron pony for that

Thats why we love the pony! You probably won't fit in to that 42/52 unless you are really skinny.

haha no im not real skinny. i guess if i get one thats a tad too big then thats better than one thats cutting off my circulation

Little self promotion here, but I have a brand new or used SR-1 SHIFT suit for sale. If you are a 52/42, I have a new generation Vertex suit in the white like seen on the race bike at Pony. Seems my buddy wants the black one instead...

Anyways, a few things I have noted. The SG-1 AStar suit is a boxier cut suit and is not really a serious track day suit. No aero hump and the seams are not well thought out. Good suit for little money, but realize that if you go onto www.wera.com and look for a gently used suit or a sponsored rider with a new suit selling for 1/2 of retail, you would be getting a better suit.

The SG-1 fits poorly and is not what I would recommend. My buddy was thinking about it until he tried one on and saw how it stacked up with the SHIFT suits I wear and the Celtic suit he was thinking about that STG has on sale...

Point is that if you want a certain budget to be met, think used first. You'll get a better suit for the same money. There are TONS of places that can fix them, clean them and customize them to fit your wants if need be...

Little self promotion here, but I have a brand new or used SR-1 SHIFT suit for sale. If you are a 52/42, I have a new generation Vertex suit in the white like seen on the race bike at Pony. Seems my buddy wants the black one instead...

Anyways, a few things I have noted. The SG-1 AStar suit is a boxier cut suit and is not really a serious track day suit. No aero hump and the seams are not well thought out. Good suit for little money, but realize that if you go onto www.wera.com and look for a gently used suit or a sponsored rider with a new suit selling for 1/2 of retail, you would be getting a better suit.

The SG-1 fits poorly and is not what I would recommend. My buddy was thinking about it until he tried one on and saw how it stacked up with the SHIFT suits I wear and the Celtic suit he was thinking about that STG has on sale...

Point is that if you want a certain budget to be met, think used first. You'll get a better suit for the same money. There are TONS of places that can fix them, clean them and customize them to fit your wants if need be...

i ended up finding your other post about the shift suit. you say you pass thru cincy all the time? when will be the next time youre comin down? i live off 275 so i can meet you somewhere. my biggest thing is making sure it fits good

i ended up finding your other post about the shift suit. you say you pass thru cincy all the time? when will be the next time youre comin down? i live off 275 so i can meet you somewhere. my biggest thing is making sure it fits good

I'll be down next Wednesday in that area. Pm me your email and I will shoot you some more info and pics...