Woohooo

Mr. Jones

You do..

On a sidenote, after trying both, I'm giving the edge to the Dunlop Wintersport 3D's over the Blizzak LM25's for slush evacuation.

yeah, but what about all around performance? I've heard the 3D's are a bit more squishy?

Just curious what your thoughts are.

Streets are freakin' clean here in Chicago. They are way too good at their job. :mad:

we only got 2" at the house...so not much. I didn't get out on the freeway today, but I can say I didn't see one city plow / salt truck in Dublin/NW area all afternoon. :rolleyes: that said, there was a lot of ice on the roads, especially tricky at times. Although I had to paa a Perry Township cop on Sawmill as the fucker was going like 25mph in the left lane.

yeah, but what about all around performance? I've heard the 3D's are a bit more squishy?

Just curious what your thoughts are.

I honestly think they are just as good, if not better. They seem to have a much better break-away , more progressive than the LM25's. They are both fantastic, but I think I'll stick with these if nothing else due to the evacuation I've seen in the last 24hrs lol.

I visited a couple unplowed parking lots last night. There were some people walking into a store, and they stopped for a few minutes and watched me as I slid around and had my fun, and they didn't go inside until I was done and driving away