Anyone graduate between 1996 and 2000?

Cordell

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf is puberty? :confused:

Well Tyler, Puberty refers to the process of physical changes by which a child's body becomes an adult body capable of reproduction. Puberty is initiated by hormone signals from the brain to the gonads. In response, the gonads produce a variety of hormones that stimulate the growth, function, or transformation of brain, bones, muscle, skin, breasts, and reproductive organs.

If you graduate from a "career center" you probably fail at life.

I graduated HS in 97. As in a real high school, no GED or wannabe high school.

Oh shit.

BTW, pull your head out of your ass. (I didn't go to a career center, but just because a person went to one doesn't mean they're an idiot or work less hard than anyone else). :D

If you graduate from a "career center" you probably fail at life.

I graduated HS in 97. As in a real high school, no GED or wannabe high school.

That's a really narrowminded, and ignorant thing to think. Hope you feel good knowing that mostly technical school graduates built your house, fix your car, and most other hands on mechanical jobs. I hope the guy who barely passed my electrical class wired your house, you close-minded deuchebag.

That's a really narrowminded, and ignorant thing to think. Hope you feel good knowing that mostly technical school graduates built your house, fix your car, and most other hands on mechanical jobs. I hope the guy who barely passed my electrical class wired your house, you close-minded deuchebag.

You can't even spell douche bag...hope that career center has been working out for you.

You can't even spell douche bag...hope that career center has been working out for you.

Working out just fine. What the fuck makes you so great anyway? Got a special piece of paper from somewhere? I've got plenty of those too.

Guest tbutera2112
Well Tyler, Puberty refers to the process of physical changes by which a child's body becomes an adult body capable of reproduction. Puberty is initiated by hormone signals from the brain to the gonads. In response, the gonads produce a variety of hormones that stimulate the growth, function, or transformation of brain, bones, muscle, skin, breasts, and reproductive organs.

o rly? :leghump: