[Gun Crew] Full auto

thorne

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
When I went, it was $50 + Ammo (purchased from them). $50 for 50.

:(

BUT, it was an experience like NO other!!!!! Best $100 EVER!!!

:thumbup:

KillJoy

$50 for 50? as in 50 shots? whats that, like 3 seconds and it cost you $100?

5k ouch. I guesse that takes my idea of owning one away. I did the reading converting a ak47 to full auto is hard but not impossible. It looks like I would need someone with about 10x more skills then me

10 YEARS IN POUND ME IN THE ASS PRISON

yes, that required all caps. seriously, don't even think about it.

If you want a LEGAL full auto gun, it has to have been made before 1986, you will spend thousands to buy a legal transferable gun, plus another couple hundred for a tax stamp, plus you have to get you chief law enforcement officer (chief of police, county sheriff) to sign off on it, etc. Huge pain in the ass, huge expense, or I could just teach you how to bumpfire your AK for free.

examples:

REAL Thompson (tommy gun)

$15,000, not in great shape

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=117039772

Colt M16

$14,500

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=117642727

MP5

$15,000

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=117747258

Mini gun

$45,000

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=117660001

MAC10

$2,500 no idea if it's auto or not, doesn't say

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=117394771

Get the drift? full auto guns are for people with money falling out of their ass that love guns, not for normal guys like us.

If you want a LEGAL full auto gun, it has to have been made before 1986, you will spend thousands to buy a legal transferable gun, plus another couple hundred for a tax stamp, plus you have to get you chief law enforcement officer (chief of police, county sheriff) to sign off on it, etc. Huge pain in the ass, huge expense, or I could just teach you how to bumpfire your AK for free.

Tax stamp: $200

Giggle-Switch Enabled Firearm: $$$$$$

Ammo To Enjoy Said Giggle-Switch: $$$$$$ :(

That last is the real kicker. I could easily burn through a large percentage of a full-auto firearms cost in ammo in one range session. So damn sad.

And a Trust or LLC is another option besides the CLEO (Chief Law Enforcement Officer) sign-off. And if you live in Franklin County they would be

your only option unless you're already sporting FFL type licensing. Went the Trust route myself for my mufflers.

Limited exposure to shooting full-auto firearms. An Uzi, AC556 and an AR15\M16 variant. Think I'd rather have a burst option instead.

Tax stamp: $200

Giggle-Switch Enabled Firearm: $$$$$$

Ammo To Enjoy Said Giggle-Switch: $$$$$$ :(

That last is the real kicker. I could easily burn through a large percentage of a full-auto firearms cost in ammo in one range session. So damn sad.

And a Trust or LLC is another option besides the CLEO (Chief Law Enforcement Officer) sign-off. And if you live in Franklin County they would be

your only option unless you're already sporting FFL type licensing. Went the Trust route myself for my mufflers.

Limited exposure to shooting full-auto firearms. An Uzi, AC556 and an AR15\M16 variant. Think I'd rather have a burst option instead.

This man is correct. The tax stamp $ isn't too bad, but the firearm and ammo prices will kill you. Still, someday I plan to have atleast 1.

I think one of the more fun/cheap weapons to own would be either a supressed MP5 or a Glock 18.

Mmmm, Glock-18. While I like the idea of the UMP45 you mentioned (I'm a 45ACP slut) the model 18 would be #1 on the list. Of course I'd want to shoot it so much that even cheap 9mm ammo would have me living in a box.

Drum mag dump video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYYq4QI3MxQ

Aren't there only like, 10 transferable G18s in the world?

Yeah some crazy low number. From what I've been told it has a baretta 92 style flip safety towards the rear slide. We found 2 of the assasin breif cases in a Republican Guard compound in OIF 1. Talk about some sneaky shit, thats how you get up close to kill. Honestly the AK47 has a huge muzzle climb in full go-go. I'd rather have a UMP for a CQB weapon. From what I hear it tends to have a rapid thump-push style recoil. I guess it's supposed to be quite controlable in burst fire. MP5 just doesn't hold that punch, it's just a quick efficient dump in the chest weapon. The SEAL boys are keen on that for some reason. I'd love to see a 21st century Thompson, 1913 railed up, button mag release, adjustable polymer stock, and a threaded barrel. Slap a black box on it, C-more ore Eotech, surefire vertical grip light, and knock some doors down.

Yeah some crazy low number. From what I've been told it has a baretta 92 style flip safety towards the rear slide. We found 2 of the assasin breif cases in a Republican Guard compound in OIF 1. Talk about some sneaky shit, thats how you get up close to kill. Honestly the AK47 has a huge muzzle climb in full go-go. I'd rather have a UMP for a CQB weapon. From what I hear it tends to have a rapid thump-push style recoil. I guess it's supposed to be quite controlable in burst fire. MP5 just doesn't hold that punch, it's just a quick efficient dump in the chest weapon. The SEAL boys are keen on that for some reason. I'd love to see a 21st century Thompson, 1913 railed up, button mag release, adjustable polymer stock, and a threaded barrel. Slap a black box on it, C-more ore Eotech, surefire vertical grip light, and knock some doors down.

WOW!

Get a beer.... I understood all of that!!!

:D

KillJoy

This is the way I am going to go. The LEO is hardly impossible to get with

When I went, it was $50 + Ammo (purchased from them). $50 for 50.

:(

BUT, it was an experience like NO other!!!!! Best $100 EVER!!!

:thumbup:

KillJoy

cousin said prices practically doubled when he last went :( but still somewhat worth it if you never have the chance to shot them anywhere else:)

for those that want to see what its like i guess

more vids can be found