Lifetime on Sawmill

V8 Beast

My whole family has a membership there. i havent had a chance to go yet(being in toledo and all), but my dad goes all the time. he says it is very nice, he does the indoor triathalons there. they have a restaurant, and barber shop there too i believe.

Ohh, it's the deep burn. Oh, it's so deep. Oh, I can barely lift my right arm 'cause I did so many. I don't know if you heard me counting. I did over a thousand.

with that being said, i usually work out at life time in easton.

My employer has their own work out facility...It's great because it's like 3 minutes from my house and I think I'm the only one who ever uses it, so it's like my private gym!

Sorry, this has nothing to do with lifetime on Sawmill…But I have a friend who goes there and he loves it, I thought about joining with him but you can’t beat a free gym membership.

My sister in law works for lifestyle so I got a little bit of a discount but the fact that my kids couldnt swim, play, etc is mainly why I switched.

I usually go around 7:30p on Tues, Thurs, Fri (if my work schedule allows), 5p on Saturday, And like 11pm pm on Mondays, and Wednesdays.