beerpong tournament with a PAYOUT!!!!

phil

it is just a thought, i will know for sure but we are going to host a beer pong tournament at sloopys on the 27th of december. it will start at 9pm, it will be $15 a team, and $1 pitchers of bud light. we are trying to get a solid 16 teams in, with a single elimination bracket. winner take all,$120 payout at the end of the tournament. we will have 4 tables, and we will be playing six cup. i would love to see what you guys think, and if we can get enough guys on cr to join.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

over the years iv leaned to just keep the rules as simple as possible so we dont have to argue all night about it.

Just a thought. I go every Tuesday and this is how they normaly play. These make the game go pretty fast.

1. Bounces worth 2 you can block

2. 1 rerack

3. No blow, No finger

4. Death cup

5. No behind the back.

And there is one more that eveyone sucks at. "Elbow Rule". Im not saying we need to do it...

but the rule means if your 17 fucking 27inches tall. You cant lean over the table and drop that bitch in, while my short ass cant even see over the table. Just a thought.

And there is one more that eveyone sucks at. "Elbow Rule". Im not saying we need to do it...

but the rule means if your 17 fucking 27inches tall. You cant lean over the table and drop that bitch in, while my short ass cant even see over the table. Just a thought.

+1 No one ever follows this shit. Then you call em out and they try to demonstrate to you how in their STARTING POSITION their elbow is good. Well no shit. It is good until you extend your arm and move your whole body 2 feet over the table.

Thus, why I stand back quite far from the table. Ain't no one bitching at me. :D

Ok phil since there is death cup were gonna play 10 cup there's 4 tables it will go bye at a decent time trust me and i agree with the rules mike posted simple and easy. And there will be some type of elbow/body leaning rule i hate the fucks that do that shit its annoying ass hell i play better further back anyway gives me a chance to ark it like KOBE!!!!haha. But back on topic 10 cup death cup so there for people can still get a lil tipsy while playing and loser drinks! we are gonna have plenty of beer plenty so no excuses u lose at the begining your drinking all 20 cups not saying u have to before the next game we can provide a pitcher or something to drink out of!

Im in, Ur all fucked.

Me and my boy martypants dont lose when it comes to money.

If you guys really wanna do this we can do this at my house on campus lots of room and rooms.

We can get a keg and have a party out of it.:cool:

That would be cool but at the same time there will be random chicks there so when the losers lose the can have something to do hahaha.

How about if the turn out is good we do another at your house in the future so therefor it wont be a dissapointment