beerpong tournament with a PAYOUT!!!!

phil

Shut your mouth when you're talking to me.

Are they going to have the upstairs roped off or something? I can't stand even being in that place because of all the little drunk ass girls falling over me all the time..

I might bring the dream team if it's going to be a somewhat civilized pong game. :D

It would be the people who Phil says can come upstairs upstairs and that is it.

Complaining about little drunk girls on you is a little :gay:

:p

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be the people who Phil says can come upstairs upstairs and that is it.

Complaining about little drunk girls on you is a little :gay:

:p

lol, It's fucking annoying after you've had beer spilled on you by the drunk highschool teeniboppers at least 10 different times... you have to admit that.

I'm planning on being there, everyone better be on their A game :p

lol, It's fucking annoying after you've had beer spilled on you by the drunk highschool teeniboppers at least 10 different times... you have to admit that.

I'm planning on being there, everyone better be on their A game :p

I am always on my A game. :cool:

Shut your mouth when you're talking to me.

Are they going to have the upstairs roped off or something? I can't stand even being in that place because of all the little drunk ass girls falling over me all the time..

I might bring the dream team if it's going to be a somewhat civilized pong game. :D

lol no i will have it open to players anf friends (and skanks) only, there will be enough space for everyone to enjoy watching kevin and i take there $

lol no i will have it open to players anf friends (and skanks) only, there will be enough space for everyone to enjoy watching kevin and i take there $

PSHHHHH, don't get mad when I run the shit. :D

BTW, where were you jokers when the WSOBP qualifiers were in town?

Me and my buddy took semi-finalists and lost to some dikes for our paid trip to Vegas for the championship.

PSHHHHH, don't get mad when I run the shit. :D

BTW, where were you jokers when the WSOBP qualifiers were in town?

Me and my buddy took semi-finalists and lost to some dikes for our paid trip to Vegas for the championship.

when the fuck was this? i so would have played

when the fuck was this? i so would have played

I think it was around this time last year.. I see this years sign-up deadline is Dec. 13th. They had the qualifiers at Lucky's Stout House, and there were a SHIT ton of teams. I think we played almost 30 some teams from all over Ohio. Talk about being wasted.. they actually make you play with water if they deem you schwasted.

I think it was around this time last year.. I see this years sign-up deadline is Dec. 13th. They had the qualifiers at Lucky's Stout House, and there were a SHIT ton of teams. I think we played almost 30 some teams from all over Ohio. Talk about being wasted.. they actually make you play with water if they deem you schwasted.

where can i sign up? and how much is it to play? i want to go