beerpong tournament with a PAYOUT!!!!

phil

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill be making a list of everyone that said that they wanted to play tommorow, due to time and space restrictions, we will only allow 16 teams to enter. so the first 16 teams that pay are the ones who are playing. i would love to get all 16 teams from cr, but i know that wont happen.. so please pm me for meeting arrangements asap. i will start taking $ this week.

also we have been throwing the idea around for 1 buy back per team of $5. if you get eliminated in rnd 1 or 2 then you have the option of a buy back. after that though you are out of the tournament.

ill be making a list of everyone that said that they wanted to play tommorow, due to time and space restrictions, we will only allow 16 teams to enter. so the first 16 teams that pay are the ones who are playing. i would love to get all 16 teams from cr, but i know that wont happen.. so please pm me for meeting arrangements asap. i will start taking $ this week.

also we have been throwing the idea around for 1 buy back per team of $5. if you get eliminated in rnd 1 or 2 then you have the option of a buy back. after that though you are out of the tournament.

see you soon.

8 girls have volunteered there night to ref the tournament for us.

they will prolly make some mistakes should do a decent overall job. plus they are good eye candy for us. make sure you all buy them atleast one drink.

8 girls have volunteered there night to ref the tournament for us.

they will prolly make some mistakes should do a decent overall job. plus they are good eye candy for us. make sure you all buy them atleast one drink.

You've been officially chopped and skrewed, skrew skrew chop chopped and skrewed