I was warned!!

Dr. Apex

Guest tbutera2112
i got pulled over for drag racing with expired tags, and they didnt even mention it to me...also got nailed for reckless op with expired tags, and they didnt mention that either...i didnt know they were expired, they were in my dads name...my school wouldnt give me a parking pass, thats how i found out

I got pulled over for it in the Fiero a day late. Took care of it that night since the car was in my dad's name they get the mail with the sticker. I just got a warning too.

Goddamnit Erica...stayin' signed in on my computer all the time lmao. (Crossle)

Guest tbutera2112
how do you people forget to do this? they mail it to your house, and it takes 3 seconds to stick the new one on there.

i was 16, and the truck was in my dads name so i didnt even think about it, just assumed he wouldnt forget tags

I've gotten pulled over by UA police that got someone on radar doing in excess of 75 in a 35 (was the car behind me, but he pulled us both over), and I didn't even have a registration sticker on my car. They never said a word about it to me. For some reason when I got custom plates on my last car they didn't give me a sticker, so I assumed it would come in the mail, but it never did.

Sometimes you just forget, shit happens. I figured I was getting a ticket but he didn't and saw fit to remind me where the bmv was and they were still open!!

The guy had some good eyes as I saw him pull out from another lane a good 10 cars back from me, he obviously noticed it from back there!!

Sometimes you just forget, shit happens. I figured I was getting a ticket but he didn't and saw fit to remind me where the bmv was and they were still open!!

The guy had some good eyes as I saw him pull out from another lane a good 10 cars back from me, he obviously noticed it from back there!!

Do they have the cameras that scan and run plates as they roll in Cbus? Perhaps yours came back expired thus he came after you with ease :confused:

I believe the system was tested in Virginia. Not sure if it rolled out though. They use it in Europe. One of the software companies I worked with a few years back created the OCR recognition tool. They were supposidly looking to use it from aircraft.