Hyundai Gennisis, I need to find a driver.

SpaceGhost

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why in the fuck would they have a stick in the sedan? 99.9% of people looking at this car would never even consider buying it with a stick.

Every car person seems to think if a car's not for them, it's a bad car. Very narrow minded.

If a car sell's and makes them money, it was a good car for the manufacturer to make.

This car's historic and not one of you retards can realize it?

You need to calm the fuck down and check yourself. I NEVER SAID IT WAS A BAD CAR. I made the factual point that my personal choice would be a similar sized car that has a stick shift available to it.

Model T. Willys Jeep. VW Beetle. THOSE are "historic" cars. This is just to Hyundai what The 1989 Lexus LS400 was to Toyota. Great automobile and will probably change the marketplace, but nothing historic here.

Next time you want to make a blanket accusation of people on this board being "retards", make sure I'm not on it.

Nice car, but will it fall apart at 50k miles like every other Hyundai? :lol:

Hyundais aren't as bad as they used to be, but I still don't see many people spending that much money on one, when the luxury car market has many more "prestigious" substitutes in that price range.

You need to calm the fuck down and check yourself. I NEVER SAID IT WAS A BAD CAR. I made the factual point that my personal choice would be a similar sized car that has a stick shift available to it.

Model T. Willys Jeep. VW Beetle. THOSE are "historic" cars. This is just to Hyundai what The 1989 Lexus LS400 was to Toyota. Great automobile and will probably change the marketplace, but nothing historic here.

Next time you want to make a blanket accusation of people on this board being "retards", make sure I'm not on it.

It's his time of the month...

or any state of the art American car

edit: Yea it probably will be the "next thing" to mod those turbo 4's. Cheap and easy, nothing wrong with that.

You sound dumber and with every post you make. The GM SIDI 2.0T Ecotec is far more advanced than this (and on par tech-wise with Audi's 2.0T, but GM gets more power and better torque).

The Tau V8 is actually pretty advanced. There have already been quite a few articles on it

There are differences between the Hyundai, Mitsu, and Chrysler blocks, but the basics are the same. It's compact, all aluminum, has provisions for DI in the future, can use dual cam phasors, and should prove to be pretty solid.

You sound dumber and with every post you make. The GM SIDI 2.0T Ecotec is far more advanced than this (and on par tech-wise with Audi's 2.0T, but GM gets more power and better torque).

The Tau V8 is actually pretty advanced. There have already been quite a few articles on it

There are differences between the Hyundai, Mitsu, and Chrysler blocks, but the basics are the same. It's compact, all aluminum, has provisions for DI in the future, can use dual cam phasors, and should prove to be pretty solid.

The more one reads on the Tau V8 the more you can appreciate it. Consider it's displacement (4.6) relatively low compression ratio by today's standards(10:4:1) and lack of DI, and you wonder how in the hell they did it. The ability run on 87 octane on the fly is also a huge win nowadays.