Theater sound systems...(help)

ChevyMan1972

Everyone,

I was put in charge of upgrading our theater sound system for Curtain Players play house...

Where do I get some quotes for amp's, speakers, and new pc, to run it? The theater seats 80 people..

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Dan

Yes, give me a few. I will contact a friend who is in the Business.

KillJoy

Sound Ideas, Inc

3671 Karl Road

Columbus, OH 43224

I used to call on them back in early 2000-2001. IIRC they did some work with churches, etc...and high end stuff. I sold them pretty high end equipement. Not sure if it's a perfect match, but certainly worth a call.

A place this big should have a commercial sound guy come in and give you a quote. They can give you the correct equipment and advice to do this right. I am in the AV business here in Michigan and the guy Killjoy went to.

Thanks John

Everyone,

I was put in charge of upgrading our theater sound system for Curtain Players play house...

Where do I get some quotes for amp's, speakers, and new pc, to run it? The theater seats 80 people..

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Dan

For the Curtain Players building I would DEFINITELY have a professional come in and tell you what you need.