Looking for a job

justinwebb

So the time has come and i am looking for a job fairly quickly as my temp job is up soon and with the slow economy good jobs are hard to come by. I have worked a ton of different jobs and can do almost anything.

Skills:

Computers

Cars

Food(cooking)

warehouse

Sales

Warehouse

Tech support

Collections

trying to stay away from the whole warehouse thing unless i really have to. I am up for pretty much anything and am a quick learner. Anyone know of anywhere that is hiring or can help me find a job ill even compensate for helping me :) Thanks guys

Justin,

If I may make a suggestion. If you are good around people and know cars why not become a Service Consultant at a Car Dealership ? The best ones are the ones that have the UPSCALE clientele. But you have to have a good driving record.

Good Luck with your search

Chuck

Justin,

If I may make a suggestion. If you are good around people and know cars why not become a Service Consultant at a Car Dealership ? The best ones are the ones that have the UPSCALE clientele. But you have to have a good driving record.

Chuck

I heard rumor of a service advisor at the Toyota stealership I used to work at making over $100,000/year, and you don't even need a degree as far as I know. Just have to be able to sell people work that they don't need done without feeling bad about it ;) .

I heard rumor of a service advisor at the Toyota stealership I used to work at making over $100' date='000/year, people work that they don't need done without feeling bad aband you don't even need a degree as far as I know. Just have to be able to sell out it ;) .[/quote']

Its most likely JUST a rumor. Its REALLY hard to accomplish something like that and the chances of doing so at a Toyota dealership as oppose to a BMW or MB dealership make it even more slim.

Most service writing jobs are salary plus commission (sp?) on how much you sell. I have a good friend who has been doing it for years and he says its hard to get in with a good dealership and thats the key to making a good living at it.

Justin,

Chuck

good luck with that, the market is flooded with service writers from all the dealerships going under.

Define- Computers

KillJoy

well i can build them and trouble shoot lots of hardware and some software issues, HTML, java, flash, web sites. Some networking set-up and maintenance. Worked with them all my life pretty much just dont have a degree hence getting any decent job which was a stupid mistake on my part.

• 4 weeks later...