WTB cheap psp games

wnaplay1647545503

i has hacks....... srsly i do. lemmie know and i have downloaded games. all u need is a large memory card to put them on.

i accidently signed in on my brothers account. if you want to hack it just pm me my name on here is xTHExBOSSx46

hacking a psp allows you to play games from the memory card in it rather then the umd disc. it also allows emulation, like nes games, snes, sega genisis, and others. also makes it able for you to download movies off line or take dvds you own and shrink them down and play them from the card also instead of having to buy a umd movie. all you would need to do is buy a 4gb or 8gb memory stick for it then you can download games from the internet or rent them from blockbuster and rip the game from the disc to your computer, rename it, then copy and past to a folder in your psp (by way of connecting through a usb cord) if you choose to hack it ill show you how to do everything. it might sound complex but it is really quite simple.

if you were to buy the needed things to do this (a "magic stick" and a pandora battery) it would run you about 60-80 bucks then the cost of a larger memory stick to hold the games and movies. i would only charge you $10 to do the hack and if you bring over a external hard drive or something ill copy a bunch of psp games to it for your son to play. ill let you mess around on mine so you can see what its like before you decide anything. pm me or something if you are interested

a lot of people on Craigs advertise doing this

it's how i got mine done, it's easy as heck, you just have to have the right tools

i think i paid like $20-30 and then all you need to do is buy a larger Memory Stick and "go to town"

here's one i found in a quick CL search

http://columbus.craigslist.org/tag/956448890.html