Tons of Mustang Parts 4.6 5.0

WideOpenThrottle

Alright! I hate to do this but here it goes! I am selling all of my Mustang performance parts! These parts are all in good working order! More to come!

All parts are best offer No low ballers, the more you buy more you save!

Aeromotive fuel rails stainless lines and fittings Kit $350

March Under Drive pullies $75

Steeda Timing Adjuster $110

MSD 4Dis Plus Box $320

Stock 99 Mustang Throttle Body $50

Teksid Short block Alum 6 bolt main $350

DOCH Timing cover $100

BBK Ceramic Long tube headers 96-98 Cobra with Off Road X wrapped $520

Bassani Catted X-pipe with Flow Masters, and tail pipes $450 New

Mach 1 C&L intake does fit 96-98 Cobra 130

Holley Systemax Upper and Lower Intakes – Used $500

BBK SSI Upper and Lower Intakes- New in box $530

BBK Fuel Rails-New $150

BBK Throttle Body 70mm- $150

BBK Fuel Pressure Regulator- New $110

Scorpion 1.7 Roller Rockets $75

GT40-P Heads Ported Polished MAX Double valve springs- Just gone through $550

MSD Billet Distributor 8582-New in box $200

24# injectors $130

Victory Jr. Intake 100

World Class T-5 $350

Spec Stage 3 Clutch Pressure Plate Throw Out bearing $300

Hurst Short Throw T-5 T-45 $100

NOS Brand Nitrous Kit with NOS LED Purge Kit 10LB bottle only purged $300

99-04 Black Angel Eye Headlights New in Box $200

Complete Supercharger kit for V-6 Mustang off from Super Coupe Injectors and all pullies $350

335-30-18 Hoosier tires Brand new $380 for the pair

235-40-18 Michelin Pilots Brand new $300

NOS 10lb Bottle with high flow nozzle and bracket $120

94-98 All black dash, black carpet, door panels, interior panels, rear seats

99-04 Mustang Y2K hood $250

99-04 Mustang Black Widow 3 hood $250 new

94-98 Mustang Black Widow 3 hood $250 New

94-98 Mustang Body Kit Invade all 4 pieces $250

94-98 Naked trunk (Orange) $100

Cobra R wing $130

Black 94-98 Mustang airbags. Very good condition have both driver and passenger side. $500

If pics are need just request them!

Easiest way to keep it straight will be PMs ! Thanks!

when you say complete supercharger kit for v6 mustang off of a super coupe, is this a kit of some sort? the m90's off of supercoupes dont bolt on to 3.8 mustang motors you have to run some kind of machined adapter. Just curious

I got it from a guy in Lima who had it on his 94 V-6 Mustang and he said it was everything he had to run it. He put a carbed 5.0 in it. I assume it is everything. It has the M-90, mass air, jack shaft pullies, supercharger, all piping, side mount injectors, a Rubbermaid tub full of stuff!

• 2 months later...
i bought the roller rockers from him and they were not what he described. he said they were pedistal mount and when i got them they were 7/16 stud mount, redering them usless to me. then i tried to get a hold of him and now he will not repond to me at all. i tried pm'ing him both here and buckeystangs where i know he has been visiting they keep a list like here, email, everything. so beware of what you get, it more then likely wont be what he says it is. i know first hand. i tried everything to work it out but to no response, even trading up in case he'd spent the $, id have taken the fuel rails and cash, cuz those a hard to get wrong. but no nothing out of him. so just be carefull dealing with this guy.good luck you guys.

i bought the roller rockers from him and they were not what he described. he said they were pedistal mount and when i got them they were 7/16 stud mount, redering them usless to me. then i tried to get a hold of him and now he will not repond to me at all. i tried pm'ing him both here and buckeystangs where i know he has been visiting they keep a list like here, email, everything. so beware of what you get, it more then likely wont be what he says it is. i know first hand. i tried everything to work it out but to no response, even trading up in case he'd spent the $, id have taken the fuel rails and cash, cuz those a hard to get wrong. but no nothing out of him. so just be carefull dealing with this guy.good luck you guys.

He has not been on since the 25th give him some time before pulling this shit.

So I take it he mailed them to you since you didnt see them before paying for them. You first posted on the 24th (6 days ago) I would also have to guess that you didnt get them until Thursday or Friday. That left him with about 3 days before you are leaving him negative feedback. I'm also guessing that you didnt call him, or check read receipts based on what you posted. I could be wrong so please let me know... Either way you want to give the seller time to refund your money/trade before leaving feedback.

Edited by V8 Beast

he went over to buckeyestangs and was there everyday, at least once a day last week. i left him 3 messages over there that i know he got, he wont take/return my phone calls. i know he knows im not happy with the way this worked out. so sorry i tried to warn others, why dont you guys just take him at his word and learn your own lesson. if someone avoids me for 5 days yeah im gonna post a bad review in the trader section, would you? he got right with me when he had crap to sell, but now he cant reply thats BS. he lives less then 20 miles away, its not like i had to wait 3 days to get them. common really? would you settle for this?

he went over to buckeyestangs and was there everyday, at least once a day last week. i left him 3 messages over there that i know he got, he wont take/return my phone calls. i know he knows im not happy with the way this worked out. so sorry i tried to warn others, why dont you guys just take him at his word and learn your own lesson. if someone avoids me for 5 days yeah im gonna post a bad review in the trader section, would you? he got right with me when he had crap to sell, but now he cant reply thats BS. he lives less then 20 miles away, its not like i had to wait 3 days to get them. common really? would you settle for this?

If phone calls were not returned after 5 days then that make sense. The only problem with doing feedback too early is that now he has your money and no reason to contact you. SO many things can happen that cause delays. I usually give people about a week before I get pissed, and 2 weeks before I go after them.

If he doesnt resolve it by Friday shoot me a pm.