People these days..

Farkas

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look buddy, I like you and all, but if you make me get out of bed before 1pm I'm going to have to kill you.

God damnit I want some Waffle House right now. You fucker.

I have absolutely nothing to do today and for some fucking reason woke up at 7:30 this morning after a night of drinking til 3am. WHY? So get the fuck up and put some pants on its making me uncomfortable.

At discount tire its pretty bad, We do free work to gain customers but most are fucing asshats,

They want there air checked in there car tires so they drive up while its cold to the nearest person outside and of course they tell us its to old for them to get out of there car and ask one of us to do it for them, They ussually get pissed cause you need to finish bolting up a wheel or finish a car befor you ca help them but then the person inside the car you are working on gets pissed cause you stopped working on there car to help someone else.

Its an ongoing cycle,

Most people who get our free work like rotations, balances, flat repairs, They ussually ask why is it free and what took so long and not one thanks you.

Fuck em! Ill take my time and they can wait, you piss me off and the longer your ass sits in the fucking waiting chair. Ive tried to be nice and just take the asshole remarks with a grin but no longer its xmas time and I have a rule of my ow to follow.

Ur an sshat to me I will be one to you, Your nice to me I'll be nice to you.

I like my job just not the people who walk in thinking they can do it better cause they read a review on tires.com or there ucle said so. If you dont like how we do it here go the fuck someplace else!

Andy,

Your door should automatically close just like all commercial buildings because it is a fire safety issue. Unless it is setup to only close when the fire detection has set off. I'm going to check that out today when I'm at Easton actually.

Niiiice, this is what I like to hear Dustin :thumbup:

It's X-mas, I'm out in the cold spending a pile of money on other people for shit they probably don't need. I'm dealing with line after line, tons of people, and crowded parking. Why would I give a shit about someone saying "Hey, how's it going" when you know THEY don't give a shit about how my day is going?

You're right, I could give a damn what you say back to me or what's really going on, but you should at the very least have some respect to acknowledge someone IMO.

At discount tire its pretty bad, We do free work to gain customers but most are fucing asshats,

They want there air checked in there car tires so they drive up while its cold to the nearest person outside and of course they tell us its to old for them to get out of there car and ask one of us to do it for them, They ussually get pissed cause you need to finish bolting up a wheel or finish a car befor you ca help them but then the person inside the car you are working on gets pissed cause you stopped working on there car to help someone else.

Its an ongoing cycle,

Most people who get our free work like rotations, balances, flat repairs, They ussually ask why is it free and what took so long and not one thanks you.

Fuck em! Ill take my time and they can wait, you piss me off and the longer your ass sits in the fucking waiting chair. Ive tried to be nice and just take the asshole remarks with a grin but no longer its xmas time and I have a rule of my ow to follow.

I like my job just not the people who walk in thinking they can do it better cause they read a review on tires.com or there ucle said so. If you dont like how we do it here go the fuck someplace else!

SARS?

They want there air checked in there car tires so they drive up while its cold to the nearest person outside and of course they tell us its to old for them to get out of there car and ask .......

I hated that shit when working at NTB. I always wanted to ask what they do for a living and go tell them to hurry the fuck up at it.

"Oh, you're performing an open heart surgery today? Well hurry the fuck up I need to pick up my kids by three. And put some extra shit in there for free while I'm here. Oh, I have a clogged artery? I didn't fucking ask you to look at my arteries did I so I don't even know why you were looking there. Yes, it could kill me, but I didn't tell you to check that out. Hurry the fuck up or I'm going down the street to Mr.Heart Fix...it is cheaper anyways."

Its an ongoing cycle,

I loved when people bitched about courtesy vacuums and car washes at Saturn. I would just staleface the fuck out of people and think, "Uhmm, you didn't pay for it so shut the fuck up, you're welcome."

Its an ongoing cycle,

I saw you there last Friday... you looked busy so I didn't bother fucking with you.

Speaking of ninjas, I came home from drinking last night to watch Afro Samurai. That shit was AWESOME at 3am.

Speaking of ninjas, I came home from drinking last night to eat my Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes from Taco Bell. That shit was AWESOME at 3am.