People these days..

Farkas

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's X-mas, I'm out in the cold spending a pile of money on other people for shit they probably don't need. I'm dealing with line after line, tons of people, and crowded parking. Why would I give a shit about someone saying "Hey, how's it going" when you know THEY don't give a shit about how my day is going?

Why does everyone think that abercrombie, abercrombie and fitch, ruehl, hollister and gilly hicks are Limited brand? Its Abercrombie and Fitch plain and simple.

Used to work at the HO doing security, easiest job ever. Get paid to watch movies and look at hot girls.

when do you usually work at Ruehl?

Everybody thinks that they are Limited Brands because Abercrombie & Fitch and abercrombie became their chain stores (had the plaid carpet, no canoes, etc.) when they were owned by Limited Brands. Then Mike Jeffries split off and created Hollister, Ruehl and Gilly Hicks.

It sounds like you were one of the front desk guys from how your describing your job.

Andy,

Your door should automatically close just like all commercial buildings because it is a fire safety issue. Unless it is setup to only close when the fire detection has set off. I'm going to check that out today when I'm at Easton actually.

Why does everyone think that abercrombie, abercrombie and fitch, ruehl, hollister and gilly hicks are Limited brand? Its Abercrombie and Fitch plain and simple.

Because back in the day when you still had a Binky in your mouth, Less owned it, and it was a Limited Brand.

I really hate greeters.

Yeah, there's just some disingenuous about them, isn't there? Kind of like when the person who checks you out at Bob Evans asks, "So, was everything delicious?" You could say, "No, I was fed shards of broken glass" and they, being completely oblivious, would say, "That's great; you're total is $21.70 today."

Yeah, there's just some disingenuous about them, isn't there? Kind of like when the person who checks you out at Bob Evans asks, "So, was everything delicious?" You could say, "No, I was fed shards of broken glass" and they, being completely oblivious, would say, "That's great; you're total is $21.70 today."

:lol: So true.

Fuck you Kevin. :D