Graham Ford Auction

Clifford Automotive

I just found out myself. I thought how is it that a guy (me) that owns a shop right across the street didnt know this was going on.

If I had more notice I would have put it up. I was bidder number 569 and got there 2.5 h

ours after it started. There were still people walking in. You'd figure the word would have spread a little more.

It was open to the public. They sold everything. Lifts, 4 paint booths, equipment, all the specialty tools, all the furniture, fixtures. You name it they sold it.

They are servicing no trucks out of the building anymore. They are done there. There is a Ford associated company in the basement that sells diesel engines for sterling and such, that still has a little time left.

No.

A mobile coach company my dad works for just had to switch from Graham to Ricart because Graham no longer sells the chassis they use.

Try Bob-Boyd Lincoln Mercury on Scarborough.He can get up to F550.Ask for Glenn and tell him Kevin Courtright sent you.They will take good care of you.