holy shit the bengals won a game

Dave1647545494

I think Tampa got the touchdown to tie it at 17 a piece but they said his knee was down. His knee was not down when he stretched it out. He was on top of othe players. ONly his foot came down. I felt it was a bad call that seriously cost Tampa. Next play, Tampa's FB tries to stretch is across the line for the TD and has the ball stripped away.

I think Tampa got the touchdown to tie it at 17 a piece but they said his knee was down. His knee was not down when he stretched it out. He was on top of othe players. ONly his foot came down. I felt it was a bad call that seriously cost Tampa. Next play, Tampa's FB tries to stretch is across the line for the TD and has the ball stripped away.

strange, that happened during the bengals game too

My Lions have kept the streak alive despite evening the score with a 2Pt conversion with 12 Min left in the 4th only to give up 10 un-answered points after that for the Loss. :thumbup:

Marc, get your pennies counted. I'm gonna need 2,000 of them.

Can't call me a fair weather fan, I watch my team which may be the worst team ever in the history of the NFL, the Lions haven't won a regular season game since Week 9 2007 (Nov 4, 2007) they have New Orleans at home this weekend, and then have to go to Lambo Field and get beat by the Packers on the road to seal the 1st winless 16 game season.

the Bengals are light years ahead of Detroit.

Lame call resulting in Queerlers win.

I knew it was going to get reversed. Walt Coleman is a Steelers fan, at least I'd like to think so. Didn't you see the 3 and 1 where Moore didn't even get within a half yard of the first down yet they still gave it to him under review. I knew it was going to be a TD.

GO STEELERS.

Yes it was. Any part of the ball just has to go .0000001" over the goal line for it to be a TD.

The rule is there has to be indisputable evidence to over turn the ruling on the field. There wasn't. Not a touchdown.

That said, had it been called a TD on the field, it shouldn't have been overturned either.

Bad call.

The rule is there has to be indisputable evidence to over turn the ruling on the field. There wasn't. Not a touchdown.

That said, had it been called a TD on the field, it shouldn't have been overturned either.

Bad call.

You can see the the side of the ball is over the goalline from the camera on the goal line. It was a TD.

Now if the Ref really called it a TD because of the way he explained it, bad call. If he misspoke, they got it right