Apex Seal Failure

Twistedrx7

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Housings are getting rare these days, though, no?

I wish US guys could do it like the guys in Puerto Rico. Those crazy bastards make some silly horsepower using carburetors and spray, something you never see here.

Very true. The guy i might get the ecu from is switching over to a wolf ecu. His tuner is Puerto Rican, with a lot of years tuning it. He was going on and on about how great he is.

I dont believe housings are in any way getting rare. However reman engines are i believe. Reman engines are junk though.

Housings are getting rare these days, though, no?

I wish US guys could do it like the guys in Puerto Rico. Those crazy bastards make some silly horsepower using carburetors and spray, something you never see here.

12A ones are getting scarce (the carb'd 1.1L in 79-85), IIRC.

Those housings be fucked.

What car are you working under lol. that isnt very much room to work under the car unless you have like 5 stacked on top of each other for each side :(

if the car is wheel-less and just has to hover, the rotor is the perfect height, think of them as a replacement for cinder blocks, not real jack stands.

Sounds hood as fuck - quit being lazy and use some freakin' jack stands.

why bother jacking it up that high if it just has to sit there? again, i dont wouldnt be working under a car like that, I'm just saying it will hold it high enough if theres no wheels on it to keep from fucking shit up.

Maybe if it wasn't rotary powered in the first place it wouldn't need to sit on all the busted ass rotors, you could leave it on wheels and then even drive it around.

I guess one thing you dont realize is even if an engine blows it is still able to get you around, im not sure how many piston engines can say the same.

Maybe if it wasn't rotary powered in the first place it wouldn't need to sit on all the busted ass rotors, you could leave it on wheels and then even drive it around.

You're an idiot. It's especially ironic that you drive an S4 and speak of reliability issues. The only time my car has been on jackstands is when I've chosen to put it there. You see, I actually do stuff to my car, I don't just drive a stock car and mock people on the internet. Kill yourself. :)

You're an idiot. It's especially ironic that you drive an S4 and speak of reliability issues. The only time my car has been on jackstands is when I've chosen to put it there. You see, I actually do stuff to my car, I don't just drive a stock car and mock people on the internet. Kill yourself. :)

and its still slow ;)

My S4 has no reliability issues... :confused: I've had the car over a year and not had any issues. I could tell well before something was going on its way out. It's just like any car though, you modify the piss out of it and the weaker stuff that hasn't been modded is going to break... :slap:

Max, j00 need to give me a ride in your car before you sell it.

A guy I worked with gave me a ride in his LS1 FD. Sounded so fucking good, I think he said he had Z06 heads and cams.

It forcibly ejected a piston a month later... just goes to show that any car will blow up if you don't know what the fuck your doing. I find it funny that some of the people around here talk so much shit when their car would probably get waxed by most of the rotaries on this board.

Max, j00 need to give me a ride in your car before you sell it.

A guy I worked with gave me a ride in his LS1 FD. Sounded so fucking good, I think he said he had Z06 heads and cams.

It forcibly ejected a piston a month later... just goes to show that any car will blow up if you don't know what the fuck your doing. I find it funny that some of the people around here talk so much shit when their car would probably get waxed by most of the rotaries on this board.

nate, you need to give me a ride before you explode your transmission with 600hp. I will try to give you a ride, but its winter and my car is in michigan.

nate, you need to give me a ride before you explode your transmission with 600hp. I will try to give you a ride, but its winter and my car is in michigan.

Storage ftw.

Love my Seven.

Once broke up with a girl cause she wanted to smoke in my RX-7.

I was like :gtfo: