Apex Seal Failure

Twistedrx7

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about this- lets make the bet more realistic so people can use the "too much money" excuse.

$40 a pull, 3 pulls. 40-140, 60-160, Dig (or) another 40- or 60- race. You get one Miss shit re-do.

I'll get in on this with my non rotor'd 7. Pistons vs. Rotaries-Lets make it happen.

Coltboostin vs. Twisted

Ass vs. RX-7rcer

Then switch.

Since we should have all the excuses covered here, lets lock it up.

Love-

Don King.

How about this- lets make the bet more realistic so people can use the "too much money" excuse.

$40 a pull, 3 pulls. 40-140, 60-160, Dig (or) another 40- or 60- race. You get one Miss shit re-do.

I'll get in on this with my non rotor'd 7. Pistons vs. Rotaries-Lets make it happen.

Coltboostin vs. Twisted

Ass vs. RX-7rcer

Then switch.

Love-

Don King.

its not twisted that wants to race...its another guy. but i am down for whatever...on the track

Coltboostin vs. Twisted

Ass vs. RX-7rcer

Then switch.

Love-

Don King.

Put me in for a few roll races on the rotary side...

BTW, did you get your transmission issues figured out?

of course you would spray. how about we race on some twisties. and some 40 rolls.

thats like saying of course your gonna run your turbo....they are both power adders bud...im fine with that. i go to nelson ledges if you would like to go sometime. i do enjoy 40 rolls,and they can be negotiated at the track ;)

Coltboostin vs. Twisted

Ass vs. RX-7rcer

Then switch.

Love-

Don King.

I <3 Don King. That is all.