Cr toy drop off and meet 12/20/08

wnaplay1647545503

We have planned the cr toy drop off for saturday december 20th. As per Thornes request, we will be donating the toys to a fire dept. over on the west side. Hopefully he will chime in here with the drop off location. Sorry I do not know where it is and I have asked on several occasions. If anyone wants to suggest a time to do so, please feel free. If anyone would like to suggest a place to eat afterwards, please suggest that as well. I may be bringing my family(wife and kids). Thanks

The plan is to meet at 5pm in the westland mall parking lot. The corner of 270 and w. broad st. Come into the parking lot and we will meet towards the 270 and w.broad corner of the lot. The time is 5pm this saturday. We will roll over to the firestation after that. The fire station is located at sullivant and georgesville. This is open to everyone and not just those who have donated. If anyone would like to go eat afterwards, it has been suggested we do Red Robbins. If anyone would like to bring a gift with them to donate, that would be awesome as well. Anyone planning on attending?

So far its Thorne and myself, and I think v8beast.