White Gold: King of the Streets

THE BUCKET

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats like bringing a knife to a gun fight. a rwd turbo stang on small tires vs a awd all wheel slick monster. shouldnt even have pulled it off the trailer.

Not much you can do on a green road in 30 degree weather. I wouldn't sleep on metcalf's car, its gotta put down something stupid. I think he beat foots car, and you know that bitch will fly.

Not much you can do on a green road in 30 degree weather. I wouldn't sleep on metcalf's car, its gotta put down something stupid. I think he beat foots car, and you know that bitch will fly.

only thing is his car is a ticking time bomb with the stock shortblock

Still don't believe it, I can pay slowmotion to say I have a boosted K20 on 57lbs if I want :ninja:

when the old owner of metcalfs car owned i know for a fact it was stock shortblock and metcalf has not changed a thing on the car since he has bought it the only thing i will say is metcalfs car will go 9.80s

when the old owner of metcalfs car owned i know for a fact it was stock shortblock and metcalf has not changed a thing on the car since he has bought it the only thing i will say is metcalfs car will go 9.80s

Hmmm I thought it would be faster, but I guess i'll take your word for it.

thats still bad ass on the street. but that ant going to keep up with boostedgt