White Gold: King of the Streets

THE BUCKET

I saw that red one at Ohio Valley Dragway. It was staged for 4 passes, made it down the track 1 time and broke 3 transfer cases... They must have a few spare ones when they go to the track... It went 5.77 in the 1/8...

Yea it went 9.30s at the dsm shoot-out, I'd say it has a bit more in it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the mustang guy needs to learn to prep right. ny is still running and not haven a prob hookn up

they didn't show what they did for prep, but from the looks of it I agree

seems like they only prepped 60', if that

bad idea vs a proven AWD car on slicks, even with the hit

it was originally head up, he got spotted cars in the end. maybe he thought it would make up the difference :confused:

he was supposed to race another car and that is the one they showed up with, and lost $500 to, if you watch closely metcalf is spinning the whole time.

he was supposed to race another car and that is the one they showed up with, and lost $500 to, if you watch closely metcalf is spinning the whole time.

Well at first it was the black talon head up. Then the white talon offered to run 1/4 head up for 500. Apparently negotiations took place for spots on arrival. I saw the 4 40+ pages of shit talking on underground.

I didn't race the foot with my mustang..He beat my SS. I did beat the blown income silver chevelle.. I was going to KY to watch, we just took my car with us..When we got there the only car to race was the white talon. So I raced it

I take back what I said then, video made it out like you drove there with it in mind you were racing it.

Sucks all you got was a bunch of wheel spin.

If you beat mikes car, the monte would have been a great race. Too bad it didn't go down.
I was pretty sure I had the monte covered. I raced Tommy's SBC mustang in middletown and it was so close my guys said he won and his guys said I won...

I went one and one with Big Robs blue firebird also