lets go!

jeffro

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:eek: But he created the internet. Thats like banning Noah from the arc... or even Fievel from going west!

Fuck fievel I shaked that little bitch!

Oh an to the original poster, your an idiot man honestly. Why would some one want to do a leisurly cruise around 270 in the salty roads that have a possibility for snow an sleet? Knowing that ur dumb ass would probably try to race, an end up in a wall... I guess one good thing could come outt it. Woo meet u there!!!

Oh an to the original poster, your an idiot man honestly. Why would some one want to do a leisurly cruise around 270 in the salty roads that have a possibility for snow an sleet? Knowing that ur dumb ass would probably try to race, an end up in a wall... I guess one good thing could come outt it. Woo meet u there!!!

no comment........

Oh shit I can read that. Paul did you finally realize that you have fingers to type with instead of punching the keyboard ?

Y'alls go fast cars don't have 4 wheel drive? Must suck to stay indoors during the winter and pass that $1 beer around the circle jerk.

But your go fast car doesnt go fast???? Must suck to drive around with that much torque and still lose to 4-bangers in the summer :p