The FUCKING Blue Jackets

HotCarl

If anyone is interested I met a guy of Craigslist who is giving me 2 lower bowl tickets for $25 a piece, he's got 2 more for next Friday vs the Devils (White out T-shirt night, free t-shirt). If you want I can PM you his number.

I'm pretty happy that they've recalled Nikita Filitov back from the Crunch too. I think this guy's gonna be a beast.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was happy to hear them calling up Niki, but that guy has to bulk up if he is going to make it in the NHL. The kid has skills, but can he take a NHL hit? If they can protect him or he bulks up, he could be another great young gun for the Jackets.

He is only 18, I watched him play for Russia over the last 2 weeks he had like 8 goals and 3 assists in 7 games. He held his own alright. He will develop and bulk up just fine. It sucks he has to be thrown into a position that is near impossible to succeed in atm.

Honestly, size is not everything in hockey. I was one of the smaller kids in my league and I would knock anyone who stepped up to me on there ass. It's all about balance and knowing how to take and give hits.

The kid will do just fine, especially with his quickness, yes he will take a hit or two, but his style does not ask for great size. He is a constant mover, not a kid that sits in front of the net.

If anyone is interested I met a guy of Craigslist who is giving me 2 lower bowl tickets for $25 a piece, he's got 2 more for next Friday vs the Devils (White out T-shirt night, free t-shirt). If you want I can PM you his number.

I'm pretty happy that they've recalled Nikita Filitov back from the Crunch too. I think this guy's gonna be a beast.

They did the same with Mason if you remember. They wanted to keep him in Syracuse longer but really didnt have the option after Passi got hurt. Now we're in the same situation with, what, 7 injuries?!? I havent been super impressed with Mayorov either then again I watched him play against the fucking Red Wings so its kinda like stacking the odds against him. Im going to the game saturday and hope to catch a glance of this wonder-boy as he works.

If anyone is going to the game Saturday My team is playing an exibition game right after the jackets game. I'll be the one wearing green jersey, number 7. I cant fucking wait.

They did the same with Mason if you remember. They wanted to keep him in Syracuse longer but really didnt have the option after Passi got hurt. Now we're in the same situation with, what, 7 injuries?!? I havent been super impressed with Mayorov either then again I watched him play against the fucking Red Wings so its kinda like stacking the odds against him. Im going to the game saturday and hope to catch a glance of this wonder-boy as he works.

If anyone is going to the game Saturday My team is playing an exibition game right after the jackets game. I'll be the one wearing green jersey, number 7. I cant fucking wait.

I'll be at the game Saturday night.

Well that was one of the best games I have watched them play!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YEAH IT WAS! Filatov is gonna be a beast. Basically what zherdev never was. And the combination of Filatov, Brassard, Voracek and possibly Mayorov (if hes not traded) is a GREAT combination and if they stay top shape is going to bring alot of Wins to the club.

FUCK YEAH IT WAS! Filatov is gonna be a beast. Basically what zherdev never was. And the combination of Filatov, Brassard, Voracek and possibly Mayorov (if hes not traded) is a GREAT combination and if they stay top shape is going to bring alot of Wins to the club.

I know, I think if they rolled this line it'd be unstopable b/c other teams would play their top lines against Nash-Umberger-Huselius. Our team is starting to look very promising for the long run.

A kid I work with's sister is Jason Chimera's nanny. I'm going to ask him if he could get my ticket signed by Filatov. First career hat trick to what seems is going to be a great career in the NHL.

• 2 weeks later...
Calgary makes me sick. The aggression they play with is uncalled for. And the refs? Awful.

fo sho

even worse is if we take all these hits and bad calls and dont come out on top. we look really good though. that first goal really set the bar for tonight.

iwas actually going to go out to the papadasio show tonight, but i cant leave this game. even dvr wont keep me away