Hello from Chardon !

Ruffryder63

Thanx for the invite ! I'd like to hook up with off-roaders as soon as this lovely weather shifts a bit , maybe hit some of the AMADualsport rides this summer . If you have never done one , do it ! You will have one of the best rides of your life . ( by the way check-out Romaniac"s).

I've owned over 50 bikes and loved them all , but I like change , so bikes come and go thru my stable every year.

I had a great summer on an 82 gl1100 Interstate , hated to let her go ,but space is valuable up North ! I am pondering my next summer 2-upper for the '09" season , maybe the new "Man" will make my finances welcome a new "GS'' into my garage ... or a Scrambler will do ? lol .

It would seem legal area's to off-road ride in N/E OHIO are getting scarce ! So if you have privey's to a decent size woods section and can bring a guest , so do I .

At any rate , it would be great to meet some new people to ride with ... on or off the beaten path.

Thnx again , and keep it up !!

Edited by Ruffryder63
Hmm