Eddie Murphy joins Batman....

Putty

Yea seriously. But thats what people said about the kingpin too and that turned out alright.

Daredevil did not turn out alright...

I hope Eddie can pull it off. I, too, though Heath would be full of fail but the guy was excellent at his role.

My option the first batman from 1989 was fucking awesome. The next 2 batman returns and batman forever were blah. Batman Begins was major meh but over all a fair movie. The dark knight made me fap while watching the movie. It was that damn good.

Yeah, the 1989 Batman was good. Batman Returns was kinda OK. Batman Forever sucked donkey dick, and watching Batman & Robin was like being sodomized with a stick.

Batman Begins was a good movie, but held onto just a little bit of the comic book Gotham. Thankfully, it completely broke away from the previous Batman movies and started over. The Scarecrow was a good place to start, as it gives a back-story for every villain that comes after.

Dark Knight, though, finally did away with comic-book Gotham altogether. No weird architecture, no freaky fifty-story statues on the sides of buildings, just a normal New York style city. That left room for them to concentrate completely on the story. And Holy Shit, did they get it right!