Front Page of the Dispatch

bahd-ler

Anyone see this, it's enough to make you sick. I want to punch childrens services right in the face, and the sicko's thats IQ level are to low and shouldn't be able to have kids. What is wrong with people.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2008/12/21/children_services.ART_ART_12-21-08_A1_LEC9PVC.html?sid=101

"An investigation by The Dispatch found that 87 of the 234 children who succumbed to abuse and neglect from 2002 to 2007 died on the watch of Ohio's children services agencies".

Like half of the cases involve the momma's boyfriend. One got pissed at the kid for crying during his madden video game.

here's a couple:

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2008/12/21/chart.html

I can vouch that the system is screwed up bad.My wife and I have been longing for children for 18 years and she could not have a child.We finally became foster parents a year ago and want to adopt a infant to 8 year old into our loving home.We ended up taking a 15 year old girl into our home in july and even though she has her fair share of problems its because of living 14 years with a screwed up family.I never thought I would want to adopt a child thats pretty much all grown up already but she is growing on me and doing better now then she has ever did in her life in school and other ways.She still loves her mom in her own way but does not want to go back to living with her,and her mom has done nothing towards getting her back and its been almost a year since she has been in foster care.She wants us to adopt her and even told her caseworkers this and with the stupid laws there is about foster care they are not able to file for custody so she can be a ward of the state and be adoptable.So there is still that chance she may have to go back home someday and end up doing the things that her mom never cared about and got her into trouble.we are also trying to get a few young brothers to possibly adopt and can't get phonecalls back from children services about them.

This is the reason I got out of Columbus. I was working in the poor neighborhoods going into houses and seeing neglect/abuse/unsanitary conditions. I would call and report them to Childrens Services and nothing was ever done about it. Not one time in all the times I reported someone was anything done.

I was just the repo man doing my job and it made me sick. How could someone who takes the job for a living not be able to see what I was seeing.

i think this is sad...but they are also forgetting about the hundreds of thousands of kids they do help...

Right. You cannot really blame the workers. They aren't miracle workers and they don't monitor these families on surveillance 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Just because some sick fuck decided he wanted to throw a baby across the room doesn't make them bad at their job.

"It's still a complex system. It's a very difficult job. You can never predict human behavior. You're never going to create the Ward Cleaver family," said Ward Allen, a former caseworker. "Hindsight is perfect."

I am all down for beating the shit out of one of these fuckers. We can tie them down and shave their head. Then paint on their head child abuser. Then we can smash their face with my fist until they are bleeding all over their body. Then drop them off at a hospital and see what happens.

No I wouldn't do that but that is the first thing that comes to my mind. Anyone who abuses a baby needs beat until they are an inch away death, then stitched back up so they won't forget it.

We should be allowed to slit the throats of deadbeats like that. I couldn't imagine how hard it has to be for children's services to keep up with all their cases, but 12 calls of abuse from different people? Damn.

Just the fact that so many deadbeats can't take care of their kids, and then there are more deadbeats that shouldn't be given kids to take care of. There are far too many deadbeats in this world. Fuck now I'm mad. Said it before and I'll say it again, "people equal shit".