Sat, Jan 3rd, 6-8pm Basketball at Mcdonalds Athletic Complex

V8 Beast

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully we play to the end this time and you young guys dont want to leave 20mins early cause your tired.

If we can get more than 10 people that shouldnt be a problem.

I think I'm getting a cold so hopefully I have time to shake it before Saturday. I'll try to round up a few people from work to make sure we have enough people.

If we can get more than 10 people that shouldnt be a problem.

I think I'm getting a cold so hopefully I have time to shake it before Saturday. I'll try to round up a few people from work to make sure we have enough people.

Oh shit the excuses start. Lets try and get a total of who is coming and whos not. If we need some guys, I can wrangle some up, but not at the expense of having 20 guys show up.

Unlike the rest (from what I heard) I have been playing for the last 6 months. Wear ankles braces, you'll need them ;)

I havent played in almost 16 years if memory serves. I have several herniated discs in my back, smoke a pack a day and still was able to move up/down the court on almost every play. I can say who couldnt/didnt:p

I havent played in almost 16 years if memory serves. I have several herniated discs in my back, smoke a pack a day and still was able to move up/down the court on almost every play. I can say who couldnt/didnt:p

I have tendenitis in both knees, a bad back, and 2 turf toe injuries that have never fully healed... but I will never accept the fact that I'm getting old lol!

Im Down and i can possibly bring a couple more people and where is M.A.C.??

Olentangy River Road just before you hit Bethel. Take the address and map it so you dont get lost :p

4990 Olentangy River Rd

Columbus, OH 43219

Better hope it's not this flu bug going around or your ass will still be dragging come Saturday.

It might be, I woke up with crazy pain in my lungs but it went away quick. Maybe this flu shot this is actually working. Now I just have a scratchy throat and a little congestion.

Hell we should have owned/dominated the last time we played. We gave them easy shot after easy shot because noone wanted to make it back down to the other end of the court:p

Hell it will be better now. I am not used to playing down low. I am used to controlling the game. It will be diff this time. Been hitting the treadmill. LETS GET IT ON!!

Brian

Steve +2

Jason

Mike

Phil

Brandon +?

Erik

Chris

Aaron

Ice

Right now we are at 11 with a few possibles.

With the looks of things it will be $3 a piece. 15 is the cut off number because we dont want to have to sit out 2 games before getting to play again. If you're going post up.

Yep, I can play as long as there is a MAX of 15.

Thanks for doing the gym this week.

I have no problem setting it up regularly as long as we have enough support.

I just got a new ball last week so we are good in that department as well.

Yes lets keep this at a max of 15. Even if we have 12-13 someone will be ready to play right after losing.

I think Z06g is going as well, but dont know for sure.

Brandon, how many do you have that want to play?

Edit:11 Definites so far. Steve I sent Marv a text but didnt get a response.