Sat, Jan 3rd, 6-8pm Basketball at Mcdonalds Athletic Complex

V8 Beast

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Z06g is going as well, but dont know for sure.

Brandon, how many do you have that want to play?

Edit:11 Definites so far. Steve I sent Marv a text but didnt get a response.

i have one for sure i talk to all the time and another thats a Bball buddy so i gotta see ill talk to him friday and let u kno

Doesnt hurt to have 15

15 is one thing until 25 show up. Trust me it happens quick. You invite someone then they dont think it will hurt to bring just one more and then everyone does the same because everyone is worried about not having enough and then...................................................

15 is one thing until 25 show up. Trust me it happens quick. You invite someone then they dont think it will hurt to bring just one more and then everyone does the same because everyone is worried about not having enough and then...................................................

I have no problem telling people they cant play

You da man. I will be back up. Be like the kid who got knocked the fuck out on the other court last time we played.

We used to play at work on the weekends and people did that stuff all the time. They were all like.. "we got next".. and I was all like... "no" :D

I think Z06g is going as well, but dont know for sure.

Brandon, how many do you have that want to play?

Edit:11 Definites so far. Steve I sent Marv a text but didnt get a response.

Yes, im in forsure.

What for this time/ That remark was in no reference to you, I swear. I was just making it known that it should only be for those who come out. I appreciate you hooking it up. And I dont think Anthony wants to hear me bitching about being banned. I timed it, I can be at his house in 1.37 minutes.