dfresh285

hey guys, im doug. been in the area all my life, seen the forum, but just now decided to get involved. i drive a 03 evo that doesnt have much as far as mods, buts mods are in the works

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f382/silviawannabe/dougscar.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well this car has been through the auction in buffalo for like 2 months..... but i refused to go over 6500.00....and i never got the reserve and the guy wouldnt deal.. well it sold a bit ago to some dealer for just a shade over 9k i believe..... no to mention i got one hell of a test drive in it.....

well lets start the list....

-bad clutch

-u can see the splicing into the harness for some kind of hacked up trickery

-somone for got to add oil because the oil light was on....

-check engine light was on for almost a month straight of tuesdays.

- at some point had a MBC hooked up to it because the line was split and just had a plastic clip where they "t"ed the line.

basically it was your typical 03 evo that some young kid who didnt care about it who beat the piss out of it.

the "cool" thing about dealers is they are shady and probably covered most of it up... i hope this is NOT the evo.... which would be easy to do..

well this car has been through the auction in buffalo for like 2 months..... but i refused to go over 6500.00....and i never got the reserve and the guy wouldnt deal.. well it sold a bit ago to some dealer for just a shade over 9k i believe..... no to mention i got one hell of a test drive in it.....

well lets start the list....

-bad clutch

-u can see the splicing into the harness for some kind of hacked up trickery

-somone for got to add oil because the oil light was on....

-check engine light was on for almost a month straight of tuesdays.

- at some point had a MBC hooked up to it because the line was split and just had a plastic clip where they "t"ed the line.

basically it was your typical 03 evo that some young kid who didnt care about it who beat the piss out of it.

the "cool" thing about dealers is they are shady and probably covered most of it up... i hope this is NOT the evo.... which would be easy to do..

Wow i hope not either that would be shitty as hell! Damn dealerships!

Welcome, that's the other color that I wanted. I'm withholding rep to see how you handle yourself in this thread. (*cough* don't be a douche *cough*) Pending +rep from me though.

Edit: whoops I almost forgot ... clean car.