connector issue

SRTurbo04

Ok so on my srt4 I've got 3 wire connector that goes into my throttle body well one of the wires broke off at the connector.

I can't splice or sauder to the broken off wire due to it being in the connector. How can I get a new wire to it, is there a way to "open" the connector to get a good wire in there?

I tryed to order a new one from dodge but they don't know what I'm talking about

isnt sauder a furniture company?

cant find anything like that online? i had a short that ended up burning up a speed sensor in my old car, found a guy with a parts car, gave him like 20$ to cut off the sensor and about 6" of the 3 wires, cut old sensor plug out, soldered in the new one and covered it with some shrink wrap. never had an issue again

but the reason the dealership probably doesnt know or cant get it is its probably part of the whole wiring harness and they're gonna try to get you to drop big $$ for the whole harness. some junkyards wont even cut it out, they'll try to do the same thing

i may have the wire with the wireing terminal on it at work. you can get just the connector with a pig tail from the dealer and yes you can pull the connector apart. if you want to swing by the shop tomorrow and i'll show you what i have. that may work depending on what size it is. you can also go to the dealer and they should have pictures and you can tell them what your talking about. i know for a fact you can get just the connector and not the whole harness.

it also helps to speak english and not paulish.

• 2 weeks later...