? for anyone that works at verizon

armin922

If i were to buy a phone from a private seller, and it was a PDA phone, what would i have to do to get that phone activated. I would just need my old number that i have on my current veizon phone switched to the new phone. Also, would i have to get the internet? IDC to much about the web on the phone i was wondering because a verizon rep told me when i went to go look at the bberrys, that i would have to get the web on the phone. But i just want to use it to text because of the nice keyboard and the features of it. And would it cost extra to get it activated?

Every blackberry has to have a data plan. About you having to have internet... it depends on the model of phone. Some of the newer phones require a data package while some of the older models do not.

1.Call customer service

2. Tell them you have an older phone and want to activate it without a data plan.

3. Post results.

*228 option 3 more than likely wont work when going from a normal phone to a pda.