Wonderboy

Well I already considered the whole driving in the snow thing and I figured that it would do as well if not better than my current car. The goat has traction control and abs, my car has neither so that would be a plus. And the goat should get between 18-25mpg with the type of driving that I do and my sentra only gets 20-23mpg. So its not too big of a difference. I think Im just gonna put all my extra money into paying off the sentra and just keep it for a daily driver and then get a "grown up" car eventually. Either way this is poop cuz I really liked it. I guess Im gonna spend another summer being slow. Or maybe Ill boost the sentra.....NOT!

I have a turbo and intercooler piping that would fit PERFECTLY on your car :)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

loan on a shitty car ftl

Yeah, if only I hadnt been blinded by the powers of the all mighty rice! lol. Well Im learning my lesson now. If you want well rounded power, handling, and daily reliability, get rice. If you want to go fast, get domestic. hehe. J/K.

Yeah, if only I hadnt been blinded by the powers of the all mighty rice! lol. Well Im learning my lesson now. If you want well rounded power, handling, and daily reliability, get rice. If you want to go fast, get domestic. hehe. J/K.

Well rounded power? :lol:

Handling? :lol:

Compared to what, a Geo Metro?

Jeeze, I put an "lol" at the end, clearly that meant that I was playing around. And yes, I can whoop the shit out of a metro. POW!

You also have an extra cylinder over a Metro. :confused:

Maybe I'll be a pal and trade you cars one night after mine is back together, but we'll have to see how that goes. Sorry to hear about the negative equity, I've been there before. :(

You also have an extra cylinder over a Metro. :confused:

Maybe I'll be a pal and trade you cars one night after mine is back together, but we'll have to see how that goes. Sorry to hear about the negative equity, I've been there before. :(

Hehe, I like the idea of driving other peoples fast cars. :D Ill even fill the bottle back up when Im done. lol

I think Im just gonna put all my extra money into paying off the sentra and just keep it for a daily driver and then get a "grown up" car eventually. Either way this is poop cuz I really liked it.
I don't think its poop the sitiuation protected u from yourself. Negative equity is poop

I don't think its poop the sitiuation protected u from yourself. Negative equity is poop

Well the salesguy made a good point about how the majority of people have negative equity on their cars, especially since the value of almost all of them is dropping. I actually had positive equity in the car about 8 months ago.

Well the salesguy made a good point about how the majority of people have negative equity on their cars, especially since the value of almost all of them is dropping. I actually had positive equity in the car about 8 months ago.
Im talking about adding what u owe on your nissan and putting it on the back of the new car loan (negative equity)fuck that Just be patient pay your car off and then get a new one(I know u don't want to hear that thou)

Im talking about adding what u owe on your nissan and putting it on the back of the new car loan (negative equity)fuck that Just be patient pay your car off and then get a new one(I know u don't want to hear that thou)

Yeah, thats why I didnt do it. And of course the salesguy was talking about how the car was marked down enough to where even with the extra amount added to the new loan, I would still be positive on the gto. I had to explain to him how that was great and all but, I didnt feel like continuing to pay for the sentra if I no longer had it.