Where to go for a good New Years party?

blacksi

Up until a couple of years ago we used to hit up Jillians in Cincy. It was like $100 a couple and had a couple of different buffets set up and all the games you could play, free cosmic bowling, pool and a chapagne toast at midnight. They have since closed. Lookin for something new anybody got anything good?

Your too old sorry. Not for this world, just for this club. We can't have a bunch of old, pregnant bitches running around in here. Thats just crazy, what the hell is your pregnant ass doing here anyway? Thats not even good parenting....

Up until a couple of years ago we used to hit up Jillians in Cincy. It was like $100 a couple and had a couple of different buffets set up and all the games you could play, free cosmic bowling, pool and a chapagne toast at midnight. They have since closed. Lookin for something new anybody got anything good?

Go to ICE!

Your too old sorry. Not for this world, just for this club. We can't have a bunch of old, pregnant bitches running around in here. Thats just crazy, what the hell is your pregnant ass doing here anyway? Thats not even good parenting....

LOL, I'm about 1/2 what my screen name says I am.

Go to ICE!

I went on their website but couldn't find any info on what they have going on. It's like the made the new years site a couple of months ago and forgot to update it.

LOL, I'm about 1/2 what my screen name says I am.

I went on their website but couldn't find any info on what they have going on. It's like the made the new years site a couple of months ago and forgot to update it.

There having juelz santana and young buck perform 2 for 1's and some other crap

I did the Hyatt downtown VIP the last few years, it was pretty good. It may be too late to get tickets though. Just make sure if you go you pay the extra for the VIP, the biggest advantage is the fact that you get to go into the much much less crowded VIP room.