Hello from Dayton

wrillo

Hello ladies & gents! I've been visiting sportbikes.net pretty religiously for a while now and found a link to this place. I've been looking for a good Ohio board for a while now, and it looks like the Dayton forum here is active enough. I live near WPAFB, going to school at WSU, & work across the street, so I'm always in that area.

The "Typical Track Day" sticky in the Road Racing section from Lizard was an awesome read! Tells me exactly what I need to do to get into Mid Ohio... no generalized "well it depends on the track" stuff. So thanks! :badgerrock: Now I just need some leathers!

Looking forward to some group rides!

Welcome to another Dayton rider! Keep your Thursday nights open when it gets warm. What are you studying at WSU? a few of us Dayton folk graduated from there.

Studying Electrical Engineering, and yes, its a pain in the ass

make sure to keep sunday mornings open too for our super secret roads no one knows about ride...

sounds like fun, but I've been around the block a time or two (literally)... so there aren't a bunch of rodes I haven't discovered in the dayton/cincinnati region

sounds like fun, but I've been around the block a time or two (literally)... so there aren't a bunch of rodes I haven't discovered in the dayton/cincinnati region

well then ya need to come up to c-bus and ride with us on a few....

Studying Electrical Engineering, and yes, its a pain in the ass

You should get along great with Jarvis then. you two can talk electrical gibberish while no one else knows what the hell you are saying.

oh and keep an eye on your fairing stay. Dustin wants an 08 stay for his yellow 01 ZX6. he might pull a fast one on you while you arent looking lol

thats what i thought too... until i went on these rides...

well then ya need to come up to c-bus and ride with us on a few....

not really much up here unless you go to hocking...

hell yes, another EE in Dayton. Well played.

If you ride to class in the spring I should see you around in the evenings. I'm getting my MSEE at WSU after work during the week, and I ride there for classes when the weather permits. I even leave for the Thursday rides right from the lot to meet up with the rest of these clowns.

Welcome, and enjoy....