Who has the best french fries??

Putty

penn station's fries are phenominal. great steak escape has good fries. outback's cheese fries are great, but are the single most unhealthy food you can possibly acquire. i liked the fries at Ted's Montana grill--i thought they also had the best burger in columbus as well.

in&out burger out west has good fries, and great burgers. i was in canton last week, and got a chance to go to swenson's for a burger (best burger i've had, period).

also, in tampa, Five Guys Burgers & Fries has fries on par with penn station, and unbelievable burgers too.

LOL I didn't even know penn station sold food, I drive by it couple times a week on my way to chipotle or taco bell.

Besides fries, what else is good here? I may go tomorrow.

OMG there subs r the shit!!!!!! get whatever i get an italian and something else its great!!!

curly fries at arbys are damn good.. never had the fries at penn station but there is one in Bexley too... main st i believe.

Most overrated fries, ever.

They go on and on about how they're hand cut, flash fried, etc. etc. and they're average, at best.

Correct about the one in Bexley being on Main. When I still went to DeVry we would skip out of class/lab for lunch there.