Hi noob kinda

Hipsigti

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have been around cr for along time. longer than most. i lost my password and my old email account all im trying to do is get back in the scene of racing and hanging out with some cool ass people. but instead i get a bunch of stupid shit so it is what it is. i mean it's not like i can just post pics off a iphone the site don't support them.

i have been around cr for along time. longer than most. i lost my password and my old email account all im trying to do is get back in the scene of racing and hanging out with some cool ass people. but instead i get a bunch of stupid shit so it is what it is. i mean it's not like i can just post pics off a iphone the site don't support them.

Get a life dude, you're the one acting like a dueche bag. Starts off wanting in someones garage, then calls us people dicks, Fuck off.

So let me re introduce myself I'm john. I drive a 2002 vw 337 gti silver in color. I have a stg3++ turbo and clutch axles etc. I will post picas soon as I can as I'm using a iPhone to post thanks.

Thats better, at least you don't sound like a dickhead.

What screenname?

not trying to be dick, but if you know you have to post pics and you know you can't from your almighty iphone, then why not wait till you get home and can post pics. would have saved you from the harrassment. either way good luck on cr, most of the guys here are dicks so get used to it.

No I was on here even before that but when cr changed over for the new format I never reregistered. My almighty iPhone isnot supported so I can't host my own pics as far as I know. Trust me I tried but when I signed back up I didn't know I needed a pic. Plus the iPhone is y only source of Internet right now as I just moved.
  • Downvote 1