bullshit about Rutan TA

THE BUCKET

last night some fags at the bar(sloopys) started fighten out side by rutans car. the tore the mirror off the car. the fags jumped in there car and took off before he could get out there.

its a bunch of bullshit that u cant drive ur car anywhere with out whoring about some one hitting ur car. people that r not car people just dont care about anything and there cars look like shit. like i said man u can get ahold of me or ninobrown and we can see how much the mirior is and try and match the paint.

sorry man its a bunch of bullshit

I feel you. I have been dinged 3 times this past year.. and I even caught one of the people and they didn't even apologize. No common decency. Most people look at cars like any other disposable appliance.

I have even been parking way out in the middle of nowhere in lots and I swear to god people ALWAYS park inches from me for no reason.

Allow me.... I have two small children and understand gibberish...

Rutan parks his car at the bar. Two asshats fight and break off the mirror. Said Asshats take off. Earon is offering to Rutan to contact him or Ninobrown for a replacement mirror.

Or.....two fags were banging on Rutans car and when one fag smacked the other during sex....they broke off the mirror and now we hate fags.

I wouldn't whory....I mean worry about it.

I feel you. I have been dinged 3 times this past year.. and I even caught one of the people and they didn't even apologize. No common decency. Most people look at cars like any other disposable appliance.

I have even been parking way out in the middle of nowhere in lots and I swear to god people ALWAYS park inches from me for no reason.

that is true idk what people r thinking. they need to have more respect for other peoples stuff. but thatll never happen

Allow me.... I have two small children and understand gibberish...

Rutan parks his car at the bar. Two asshats fight and break off the mirror. Said Asshats take off. Earon is offering to Rutan to contact him or Ninobrown for a replacement mirror.

Or.....two fags were banging on Rutans car and when one fag smacked the other during sex....they broke off the mirror and now we hate fags.

I wouldn't whory....I mean worry about it.

haha the first one lol. sorry i cant make it say what im thinking when i am pissed lol

Daily drivers FTW? Does Jon not have another whip to drive down there?

Sam, that car has been my dd for a while. I have a Pathfinder but the trans is broke and child support is killin me!

I just stopped in to say Hi to a few people and was heading home. I appreciate for offering to help,i'll be giving you guys a call.

last night some fags at the bar(sloopys) started fighten out side by rutans car. the tore the mirror off the car. the fags jumped in there car and took off before he could get out there.

its a bunch of bullshit that u cant drive ur car anywhere with out whoring about some one hitting ur car. people that r not car people just dont care about anything and there cars look like shit. like i said man u can get ahold of me or ninobrown and we can see how much the mirior is and try and match the paint.

sorry man its a bunch of bullshit

http://www.flippeh.de/funPics/toLazyToRename/lucky%20bastard.jpg

Sam, that car has been my dd for a while. I have a Pathfinder but the trans is broke and child support is killin me!

I just stopped in to say Hi to a few people and was heading home. I appreciate for offering to help,i'll be giving you guys a call.

Damn Jon, it seems like that is when it always happens, its always the times you are there for only a few mins. I would bet had the car been there all night nobody would of touched it.

My wife bitches at me for refusing to take the EVO "out". To bars or movie theatres, or well, anywhere it stays parked for extended periods of time besides work. This would be why, bastards have got no respect. Good luck with the repairs.