Official Ohio Riders Indy MotoGP Ticket Purchase Thread

Casper

Ok, that makes a lotta sense now. The reason why I asked is because I think there is a Plainfield in Illinois and he is from Illinois so I wanted to make sure. Thanks Casper.

Ah, yeah. Plainfield, IN is where I got arrested a few years back. Watch out if you get drunk and decide you want Arby's at 3 or 4 AM. Seriously, forget the Arby's. Just keep your drunk ass inside the hotel.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, as Casper said it's not very far out. I can send electronic info on the hotel if you would like. (The breakfast is better than some restaurants' menus.) If you need any other info or have questions, just pm me...

Casper, if I can, I will let your group in on my "special V.I.P. package" that I have for my folks. Cannot make a promise on it, but I will work on it hard in the next few days.

:cheers:

Ah, yeah. Plainfield, IN is where I got arrested a few years back. Watch out if you get drunk and decide you want Arby's at 3 or 4 AM. Seriously, forget the Arby's. Just keep your drunk ass inside the hotel.

Hmmm... I don't know, Arby's has some good a** curly fries...:D

Hmmm... I don't know, Arby's has some good a** curly fries...:D
Beef and cheddars man... Beef and cheddars..... Those were my eventual downfall..... :lol:
Casper, if I can, I will let your group in on my "special V.I.P. package" that I have for my folks. Cannot make a promise on it, but I will work on it hard in the next few days.

:cheers:

That would awesome.

Ben did you get my money? I paid through the pal pay pick up option. Just let me know when I need to stop by and pick up the tix.

also...does anyone want to share a room? I have been planning 3 trips over the next 3 months and this unfortunately has been my last priority. :( I had a room by myself last year and don't mind doing that again but that staybridge place doesn't seem too bad. If you desire just PM me......

do we need to worry about tickets getting sold out of the group now?? cuz i want to get a ticket!

anyone wanna buy mine??!! :D as a birthday present....maybe??

lol

I would say no because after June 25th no more group tickets will be sold.

I can probably help folks out on last minute tickets, even after the deadline. Please note, my group will be sitting in Turn 7 Terrace if you want tickets there...although I can get you a ticket about anywhere.

Will be a great time...you're all missing out if you have the money to spend! Have to get the cowbells and air horns out again, and start prepping my body for mass quantities of beer and turkey legs!

I'm not accepting anymore at this point via PayPal. Any others after this point you have to contact me or junioRace, and we have to talk to Corey at Indy. So official number from Ohio Riders is 13 as of right now. junioRace, I'll call Corey tomorrow to get our payment over to him. Thanks again mate!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not part of the group buy but wanted to share this e-mail I received today.

IMPORTANT:

You will be receiving your tickets for the 2009 Red Bull Indianapolis GP in the next few days as they were mailed 7/15/2009 through the US Postal Service. *Do open the envelope upon receipt to ensure that your order has been processed correctly.

If you should have any questions or if we can be of additional assistance, please call the IMS Ticket Office Monday through Friday (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. local time) at 317+492-6700 or 800-822-4639.

IMS Ticket

7 weeks and counting.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody else need tickets? My buddy organized a group buy on svrider (but he's local) and has some weekend passes left.

Stand J, Section 8, Rows Y through DD

Same freebies as the ohiorider group buy- $125

indy%20map.jpg

This is a GREAT place to sit. You can see about 50% of each lap from your seat. (You could trade tickets with other ohio riders and get to see it from both vantage points!)

Video

IMG_2278.jpg

IMG_2255.jpg

IMG_2219.jpg

IMG_2221.jpg

I know I'm a newb, but this really isn't spam! I just saw that the OR tickets were no longer available and thought I'd share this opportunity.

Edited by Zach

any word on when we will get our tickets or when they were mailed out?

Corey has our stuff minus seven tickets. Once he gets those seven he's shipping them to me. I was going to pick them up but it'll just be easier this way. Once I get them I'll divide them up and get them to everyone.

• 3 weeks later...