Anyone Forget Their Bugatti?

Main3s

He didn't forget it....He died.

sorry Charles, I guess it'd be more specific to say that he forgot to use his last dying breath to utter..."by the way, I own a fantastically rare supercar from the 30s that's worth 8 milllion in a garage somewhere that I haven't even bothered to look at for 50 years because I've just been too busy to be bothered with it" Then he'd drop the mic on the floor and die just like all the old school English ballers do. ;)

It was probably one of those..."one of these days I'm going to fix it up and drive it" things that seems to happen when you get older and life takes over, leaving hobbies on the back burner. Someday you guys will get old and understand what I'm talking about. trust me.

maybe he didn't know it was worth that or even knew what he had.

It was probably one of those..."one of these days I'm going to fix it up and drive it" things that seems to happen when you get older and life takes over, leaving hobbies on the back burner. Someday you guys will get old and understand what I'm talking about. trust me.

We're not talking about some old school Catty or even maybe an old benz, were talking about a fucking Bugatti 1 of only 17!!! How the hell does someone just happen to run past a vintage car like that and have no clue what it is and leave it set. If he did buy it used then the original seller had to know it's worth...Why cant I have some old rich uncle who buys rare exotic cars and forgets them! I hate my fucking life :mad: