Putty

For comparison:

ohiocustoms.com Estimated Worth $270.1 USD

ohionissans.com Estimated Worth $2934.6 USD

maxima.org Estimated Worth $31448.4 USD

ls1tech.com Estimated Worth $55217.2 USD

dell.com Estimated Worth $16.39 Million USD

google.com Estimated Worth $1.2 Billion USD

What exactly makes a website worth money though? The subaru SVX forum (http://www.subaru-svx.net) is "worth" twice as much as CR and has like 300 members..

Probably based on ads. CR is not full of ads for outside things that would pay CR for us clicking on them. I believe that is why we have our "in-house" sponsors. One of the great things about this site actually.

There isn't a single ad on that site, it's all donation-based.. and I doubt they've raised $9,000 from a handful of members with old slow cars.

I guess their "formula" just ends up being higher for them.

Websiteoutlook contains a collection of actual number of pageview from other websites. The visitor data is combined with information about number of links that point towards the site, country, Alexa ranking and other data that is available on-line. All this information has been used to make a formula that uses the information that is available on-line to estimate the number of pageviews, its worth and possible daily incom that the site has.