Got hit by a car while walking. Looking for a lawyer

chrismindless

On Monday morning around 9:30 am, I was walking to work. I crossed e 17th ave at the crosswalk with proper signal to proceed. I was struck by a ford explorer that had run the red light making a left turn. I didnt see any cars coming and it wasnt until I was laying on the ground in a puddle of my own blood that I realized what had happened.

My injuries are not as severe as expected but I know that I am going to be in for a long list of treatments and I just dont want to fight with the insurance company. I dont want to sue or get any 'pain' compensation though I do want to take all necessary medical treatments.

Im afraid I might need to get a lawyer. I at least want to know I have someone I can retain if needed.

Any suggestions?

That's awful! I have a friend who was hit by a car when we were in 5th grade. The guy hit her and another of her friends then ran. She had a concussion, broken leg and arm. I know she got all kinds of money from the guy, and he also got in a lot of trouble for the hit and run. I know she had a lawyer, but I'm not sure on of the details.

So there I was, smoking meth on the freeway, and this semi, he comes driving down the street right and I'm all methed out and he's getting closer, and closer, and I'm getting higher, and higher, and then, it happens. I sharted and woke up in a puddle of my own blood sharts. The weird thing though, was that I was laying in bed, with a fat, transvestite hooker and no semis were anywhere to be seen, except in my pants. It was an awkward experience and I'm never doing meth again.

Keith Karr is who im going to be talking to shortly for my auto accident that caused a bulging disc in my back. the dr. my mom works for recommended him to me, and he's not one of those who advocates going to an attorney.

and FWIW, my sister was riding her bike when she was ~12 and was going through a cross walk, car bumped her, not hard, but enough to knock her off her bike and scrape up her knee and arm, and she got like 2g's out of it

http://karrsherman.com/

So there I was, smoking meth on the freeway, and this semi, he comes driving down the street right and I'm all methed out and he's getting closer, and closer, and I'm getting higher, and higher, and then, it happens. I sharted and woke up in a puddle of my own blood sharts. The weird thing though, was that I was laying in bed, with a fat, transvestite hooker and no semis were anywhere to be seen, except in my pants. It was an awkward experience and I'm never doing meth again.

reminds me of the episode of house where they think he gave the nun 10x as much of some medicine as needed, causing more problems...something happened where he told cuddy she needed to leave the room or she would have to testify, then goes into "so i came into work, been drinking all night, and here comes this nun who i shot up with 10x the amount i should have given her" etc. lol

Did the other guy have insurance, did you get that information?

Their insurance company should contact you. If they do offer them, full reimbersment. If they say no, say you are getting a lawyer as dealing with insurance companies causes you pain and suffering.