Collection addition this week....Thoughts?

Putty

HAve you seen the prices of the 342PD? If you don't like the prices of the 340/360PD, you're certainly not going to like what I'd ask for that one. Right now I am not really selling anything that I use, only stuff I need to upgrade so I will use it or excess.

I don't know of any autoloading .38s off hand, but being aluminum cased has no effect on whether or not you can shoot them.

The casings expand when I shoot them. After I shoot around 50 rounds and my gun gets hot they are hard to get the shells out. I just think that would damage a non-wheel gun.

The casings expand when I shoot them. After I shoot around 50 rounds and my gun gets hot they are hard to get the shells out. I just think that would damage a non-wheel gun.

As long as the chamber is fully supported, they shouldn't expand much. At the least, I seriously doubt it'd cause any damage.

BTW, what gun?

As long as the chamber is fully supported, they shouldn't expand much. At the least, I seriously doubt it'd cause any damage.

BTW, what gun?

Well i've heard many people say that with the aluminum ammo. I can't think of a .38 gun with a mag but whatever.

The gun I was talking about S&W .357magnum 6" barrel 7 shot. I don't know what the model number is but I bought it new a few months ago for the wife. She loves it to death.

Well i've heard many people say that with the aluminum ammo. I can't think of a .38 gun with a mag but whatever.

The gun I was talking about S&W .357magnum 6" barrel 7 shot. I don't know what the model number is but I bought it new a few months ago for the wife. She loves it to death.

Coonan and a S&W model 52 will both accept 38 SPL. A 686 is a fabulous choice and a timeless classic! With little work they can be one of the most accurate handguns currently available.

Coonan and a S&W model 52 will both accept 38 SPL. A 686 is a fabulous choice and a timeless classic! With little work they can be one of the most accurate handguns currently available.

Yeah both of our used targets really show the difference. Verses the glock we shoot better with the S&W.