CR glitches?

RedRocket1647545505

everytime I log in to CR on my desktop or laptop works fine, but when I use the same browser to go to a different page ie craigslist, racingjunk, myspace, or facebook I type back in CR and I have to sign in again even though I clicked the "remember me" box

This is what i get.

Go to Page...

vBulletin Message

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.

You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

It says Thank you leviathan for logging in then takes me back to that

i noticed pages loading slower ...it think thats cause of the chat box. every forum that has one normally does it. but not this bad.

I've noticed this as well, but I don't think it really has anything to do with the chatbox. It's just a different layout with a couple more scripts running that causes some extra run-time before completion. I've noticed a slight pause before each page gets completely finished.

This is what i get.

Go to Page...

vBulletin Message

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.

You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

It says Thank you leviathan for logging in then takes me back to that

this is the page I get as well

IM running the latest firefox on my laptop and desktop, I even have the store passwords and everything enabled and still have trouble