New to this site

evogottago

im guessing on a 37r (non-hta) fullboost 4600-4700

Not gonna lie, it's actually a little later than that lol. Around the 5000rpm, but once it does kick in you forget all about the lag...and that spec in the rearview :p:D The stroker actually helps a shit ton though. There's a bit more power before boost kicks in than on the stock 2.0. (My first evo wasn't stroked, thus how i know this lol)

Not gonna lie, it's actually a little later than that lol. Around the 5000rpm, but once it does kick in you forget all about the lag...and that spec in the rearview :p:D The stroker actually helps a shit ton though. There's a bit more power before boost kicks in than on the stock 2.0. (My first evo wasn't stroked, thus how i know this lol)

yea but remember while your waiting for the spool...us v8 spray cars are already pulling 3-5 cars:cool:

yea but remember while your waiting for the spool...us v8 spray cars are already pulling 3-5 cars:cool:

Well I could argue the point that from a roll I will most likely start in boost and from a dig i have 2 step so i pretty much start from boost there too (just not as much) lol. I'm not trying to pick a fight or say my car is better than something else, just making a point. :D:D

• Upvote 1

Well I could argue the point that from a roll I will most likely start in boost and from a dig i have 2 step so i pretty much start from boost there too (just not as much) lol. I'm not trying to pick a fight or say my car is better than something else, just making a point. :D:D

yea your fine, im not trying to start a fight. just a race;)

Very nice EVO, looks clean, and you're putting up respectable numbers. Good looking intro, I'll give you positive rep. :)

btw, let me know when you've found new wheels and want rid of the volks. what offset are they? and bolt pattern?