OSU vs. Texas

Dr. Apex

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IO

All I will say is that I hope two things happen, because I know Jim Tressel isn't bringing a working game plan.

1. Our o-line shows up.

2. Pryor takes advantage of the above.

In for another loss due to running it up the middle every down.

qft

I love tressel but we need a fucking coach who isnt afraid to pound the fuck out of teams and run up the score.

which he wont do. texas will be up 24-10 and tressel will continue to run run run and hope he can run the clock out and gtfo out of the stadium faster

I vote Beenie has an accident injury in the first 4 plays.

Then, OSU will lose bad and Tressel will blame the loss on Beenie's health instead of his nutless coaching. I hope that bitch gets fucking fired this year.

Texas by 24.

Ow. That hurts sooo bad. Yet I'm sure my IQ and football IQ are far superior to yours. So that comment hurts so much less.

http://www.ohio-riders.net/images/smilies/slap.gif

OSU 20

Texas 14

You heard it here.

I agree but then u get everyone talkin how unsportsmanlike that is. And Beckman starting is a bad idea!

I call B/S.

Oklahoma scored 60 for the last 3 games and no one really gave them shit. Plus their QB won heisman and they are playing for the title. It pays off to fuck shit up, and put a real ass whooping on teams in college ball.

I call B/S.

Oklahoma scored 60 for the last 3 games and no one really gave them shit. Plus their QB won heisman and they are playing for the title. It pays off to fuck shit up, and put a real ass whooping on teams in college ball.

Actually when OSU put points up on Northwestern people were bitching all over the place about OSU running up the score.

I call B/S.

x2, the last 3 champions have ran the hell out of the score.

I'm relegating myself to not caring too much about the game... I think this one will be better than the rest of our national debuts since everyone expects us to suck. However it still seems like we have a self loathing complex going on. It's like we relish the chance to get beat like down like Joan of Arc and then burnt at the stake.