OSU vs. Texas

Dr. Apex

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see a change up, and some deep passing. Hell if we're losing, minus whale put him in. I'm not saying start him, but let him play if Pryor is got his head in his ass.

I assume what you mean by deep passing is Sexy Rexy style "fuck it I'm going deep" interceptions.

Pryor isn't the one with his head in his ass, ever. If the o-line is off (and they've been hit or miss all year) nothing is going to protect him when you're not calling any worthy plays.

Tressel needs to act like he's playing football and we've got it covered.

Fuck Mac "Herpes" Brown and Colt "save a cracker" McDowns. I hope Colt is laying on the back as often as he was the last time we played, like the bitch he is.

I assume what you mean by deep passing is Sexy Rexy style "fuck it I'm going deep" interceptions.

Pryor isn't the one with his head in his ass, ever. If the o-line is off (and they've been hit or miss all year) nothing is going to protect him when you're not calling any worthy plays.

Tressel needs to act like he's playing football and we've got it covered.

Fuck Mac "Herpes" Brown and Colt "save a cracker" McDowns. I hope Colt is laying on the back as often as he was the last time we played, like the bitch he is.

:lol:

I hope we bring the team that played Northwestern honestly, same shit different day won't work.

The only way OSU can go down the field is if Small or Posey is in the game along with Boeckman. Pryor's arm is not impressive to take shots down field. If the O-line shows up today I would run Boeckman, Pryor and Wells in the backfield and make texas think too much. When you make them think too much the fuck-up. 31-27 OSU

The only way OSU can go down the field is if Small or Posey is in the game along with Boeckman. Pryor's arm is not impressive to take shots down field. If the O-line shows up today I would run Boeckman, Pryor and Wells in the backfield and make texas think too much. When you make them think too much the fuck-up.

Using Boeckman as QB and Pryor as a WR would be tyte. Teddy "you know" Ginn style.

im going to say that the defense will be the ones that will have to win this game...jenkins intercepting or someone else on a fumble recovery. i LOVE my OSU, but i dont think the offense will be witty enough to handle the longhorns stellar defense capabilities. our offense may get us within fieldgoal range or even maybe a TD, but defense will have to work its magic in this game.

Starting to get amped/nervous.

There's a part of me that is simply excited to see Ohio State play one more game, in the same way I was at the end of the 2005 season when we played Notre Dame in the Fiesta Bowl. That team was just so full of potential that I just enjoyed watching the athletes make plays.

There's another part of me that's wincing at the possibility of Ohio State playing predictably/terribly and laying another goose egg on a national stage. Something feels different about this one, though. Maybe that's just me being unrealistically optimistic. *shrug*

In my dream world, Ohio State's defense bewilders a Texas team that isn't prepared for our pass rush, rush defense, and ability to play shut-down man-to-man coverage. Still in that dream world, Ohio State picks tonight to have the best offensive game of the year, Beanie runs for 175 yards, which allows Pryor to essentially run or throw at will. Ohio State racks up 500 yards of offense and holds Texas well under their average.

Dream world: Ohio State 42, Texas 17. I then go fucking beserk, buy dinner for everyone in this thread, and spend the next three months talking shit to anyone and everyone that disputes Ohio State's superiority.

Saw this on the scout forum. Someone posting pics from the game of the warmups.

TP looking much leaner than Troy Smith when he came out.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e327/punahou90/BUCKEYE%20FOOTBALL%202008/FIESTA%20BOWL/_MG_7015.jpg?t=1231200388

Starting to get amped/nervous.

There's a part of me that is simply excited to see Ohio State play one more game, in the same way I was at the end of the 2005 season when we played Notre Dame in the Fiesta Bowl. That team was just so full of potential that I just enjoyed watching the athletes make plays.

There's another part of me that's wincing at the possibility of Ohio State playing predictably/terribly and laying another goose egg on a national stage. Something feels different about this one, though. Maybe that's just me being unrealistically optimistic. *shrug*

In my dream world, Ohio State's defense bewilders a Texas team that isn't prepared for our pass rush, rush defense, and ability to play shut-down man-to-man coverage. Still in that dream world, Ohio State picks tonight to have the best offensive game of the year, Beanie runs for 175 yards, which allows Pryor to essentially run or throw at will. Ohio State racks up 500 yards of offense and holds Texas well under their average.

Dream world: Ohio State 42, Texas 17. I then go fucking beserk, buy dinner for everyone in this thread, and spend the next three months talking shit to anyone and everyone that disputes Ohio State's superiority.

So WHEN they win this is going down??

Game time question:

Does Kenny were the OSU shirt he has worn throughout this season and last, and for both bowl games.

Or does Kenny not wear said OSU shirt.

Personally, I'm not into that shit, but I figured I'd ask.

LOL - I'm currently in the process of debating my own choice of clothing for tonight. Similarly, as soon as I posted my dream prediction of tonight's outcome, I said to myself, "Great, you just fucking jinxed Ohio State, you jerk."

Of course, because the things I talk about on CR affect the outcome of the universe - that makes complete sense. :)

I guess my nerves are just making me feel superstitious. This, of course, is an excellent reason to start drinking heavily.

...buy dinner for everyone in this thread, and spend the next three months talking shit to anyone and everyone that disputes Ohio State's superiority.

In, just so I can get free dinner.

But really, if Ohio State pulls through, there will be words said to tOSU haters everywhere. All I want is for them to show up and actually play.